The bane of the author's notes begins... Again

Ayo! How're you all doing? Good, epic, fantastic? 

I've been feeling really good lately! I had a little break and refreshed my hectic mind. And am happy to announce my health is improving. This means I'll resume as usual shortly. I am sorry for disappearing. I came to the point where my mental health was at its lowest, and I needed a little help. I've been catching up with a bit of reading, and maybe that's not a good idea because I have a few new stories brewing, oops? 

How would you feel about an alternative story to the Protectress series? It would be renamed, The Red Crescent Witch Series. The main character (Darcella) will not be related to the Mikaelson's, and the love interests will be different. But the plot/storyline will remain the same. Hint: the background will surround Qetsiyah, Silas, and Amara. And we would be the sister of Qetsiyah. 

Another story that is brewing. Has anyone watched 13 Reasons Why? Totally different, but I've been hooked on that recently.

Back to Darcy, the next chapter will be live on Friday evening UK time... Yes, I'm British! xD. It would be sooner. However, there's a lot to cover since we're going back to the early 10th/late 10th/early 11th Century. We'll have a brief insight into Dahlia and Esther, Darcy's birth, Darcy's curse, and scenes with Darcy and Tatia. Darcy's "death" and the aftermath. 

Why am I doing this? Because Esther doesn't join the series until season 3, I want to keep to the timeline as much as possible. Here's a little hint, You will know, but Darcy will not. She will need a little help to piece things together after waking up. A brand new character will join and stir up some drama with the Gilberts... Ahh, I can't wait for that! They'll be arriving very soon! My little dark baby will be joining. Any ideas?

I think that's it. If you have any questions, leave them on this author's note and I'll answer them as possible!

Happy Eid to all those that will be celebrating!