♔Even Supreme Overlords get sick〘Strawberry trio〙♔

!DR2 SPOILERS ARE IN THIS CHAPTER!
TW'S FOR THIS STORY: STRAWBERRY TRIO, MENTIONS OF PEKO, TERUTERU, MIKAN, AND THE SHIP CHARACTERS, HEAVY SWEARING, MENTIONS OF EATING
Headcanons featured in this story: Omni ace and poly Fuyuhiko (He/him, female lean, AMAB), Pan ace and poly Gundham (He/him, AMAB), Pan poly Kazuichi (He/they, AFAB)
A/N: My first poly ship :D I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it :] Onto the story!

Fuyuhiko's POV
"Please stay safe, I'll be here if you need me." Peko sent me off as I headed to the beach to meet Kazuichi and Gundham. As we had planned a beach day, I had to be there stat. I had a small bag of stuff that Peko gave me to share out, it had loads of treats: bags of gummies that were "borrowed" off of Hiyoko, piles of popcorn, and the best bit - a tub full of fried dough cookies hand made by Peko herself. She made them even better than Teruteru would, which made him extremely jealous.

We would eat them as kids constantly, and the older members of the Kuzuryuu clan eventually taught us how to make them, me being absolutely horrible at it, Peko on the other hand, it seemed like she had some sort of magic ingredient that made them come together perfectly. I still believe to this day she had some sort of help on hand but I can't blame her, we both help each other at this point. If she gets overwhelmed, I'm the one that gets everything sorted, including screaming at everyone to shut their faces for a single minute, with a bunch of "fucks" and "shits" tossed on top like a cherry. Usually my two boyfriends help out too but half the time Gundham's also sat in the corner, cowering away with Peko. Peko helps me get stuff that I can't reach, she cheers me up when I'm down, she makes me feel taller by lifting me, and she's genuinely so good to be around.

Gundham and Kazuichi are just as amazing, our little Rock Paper Scissors tournaments for hugs are so funny, although they usually end in fights or a group hug, and snuggling with the devas is really comforting for no known reason, I could have sworn they were meant to be evil, but they really don't seem it. I'd best not tell Gundham that though. I then arrived to see the pair setting up a small blanket on the sand, complete with the dark devas scurrying around on a small sandcastle that was mostly just a pile of sand.

"Ah, the other dark prince has arrived!" "FUYU!!" They both ran up to me and squeezed me as tight as they could, making me look down at the ground, attempting to hide the fact I was blushing very intensely. "Aww, someone's all scawed, you gonna cwy for Peko Wecko?" Kazuichi giggled, making fun of his past self before we started this whole poly thing. "Kazzy, let him be." Gundham sighed, the joke completely going over his head. We then all broke the hug and sat down, getting out the food and just having a chat in general.

Gundham's POV
The island felt unusually warm today. I figured it's probably because we're on the beach and most of the sun projects onto there. Maybe I shouldn't have worn as many layers? But I love my usual outfit at the same time. I took a bag of gummies as well as pulling out a small pouch of treats for the dark devas. I scooped them all off their grand sandcastle and started handing out their treats, one by one.

"Ayo Gundham, you okay? Something seems off about you." Kazuichi turned to ask me. I cleared my throat and spoke. "Um, yeah, I'm fine." Instantly Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi started whispering, followed by a mini Q and A session aimed towards me. "Gundham, are you sick?" "No, I never get sick, I'm the supreme overlord of Ice." "Are you too hot?" "No, it's just warm out today." "It's not really but okay-" The questions abruptly stopped after that. "Whatever you believe then, Mr. Supreme overlord of Ice." They both continued eating as I put 4 sleepy devas back onto their sandcastle.

Kazuichi's POV
Gundham is the opposite of just about every kid in their childhood. Instead of faking sick, he's the one that fakes NOT being sick. He was awful at it, let me add. Me and Fuyu have had to put up with the "I'm never sick, dark lords never get sick" act ever since we got put on Jabberwock island never mind us starting to date. Nowadays we just have to roll with it, as he'd be even worse if we told him. Being honest, it was actually pretty cold, so the only reason that Gundham could be so hot is because he probably had a fever. Then, I had a bright idea!