♪ You'll do one hell of a job!「Irumatsu 」♪

TW'S FOR THIS STORY: IRUMATSU, MENTIONS OF SHUICHI, KOKICHI (Not as a ship), AND THE SHIP CHARACTERS, SWEARING, THE SONG CLAIR DE LUNE
Headcanons in this story: Pansexual AFAB Kaede (She/her) and Pansexual AFAB Miu (She/her)
A/N: Alright, small announcement! I've lost quite a bit of motivation due to a bunch of things happening in my life at once, so that's impacted me and this book quite a bit. If anyone has any suggestions or ships for oneshots let me know in the comments and I'll get them done as fast as I can. I hope to get this back up and running! Onto the story :)

Kaede's POV
I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the performance I had later on. As the ultimate pianist, I had a never ending list of gigs. My one and only piece of motivation was my girlfriend, Miu Iruma. If I was ever down she'd make some sort of invention for me, or just attack me with her "killer hugs" as she put them. I then heard a loud yawn as she walked in.

"Morning Titless. How's life treating ya?" She said, sounding extremely drained. She must have been up last night making some sort of marvellous creation. After all, she was basically the Willy Wonka of inventors. I rolled my eyes acknowledging her stupid little nickname for me. "Good, but I'm a little stressed. Piano recital tonight," I did jazz hands, acting excited, "Woooo!" Miu nodded her head understanding how much stress I had on myself. "Look, you're gonna do amazingly well, the virgins will love you!" She patted me on the back, kissing my head. "Y-Yeah, thanks Miu!" I laughed a little at her remark and got more of my music together, getting ready to head to my lab.

Miu's POV
I stretched, fixing up the last of my make up after my daily shower. I couldn't be any bitch, I had to be a BEAUTIFUL bitch, especially for my girlfriend's recital which was scheduled for later on. She was amazing at playing piano, and usually I never cared much for classical shit, but something about her just made her playing, I don't know, mesmerising? Maybe it was to do with this whole concept of love that we'd recently kicked off, but I really just thought it was something to do with Kaede and her amazing skills with the instrument. I headed to her lab to help her rehearse but also because I secretly wanted to sit and listen to the amazing sound of her piano.

Kaede's Lab

I knocked the door gently so I never scared her and she followed with her little laugh and a pleasant "Come in Miu!" I headed in with a small robot to tinker with while she was playing in case I got bored. She then sat up her music and announced the piece the way she would that night.

"I will be playing Clair De Lune by Debussy."

Kaede's POV
I slowly inhaled and began playing the piece. It was both Shuichi and Miu's favourite, so I was dedicating it to them. When I was sat at the piano, my confidence came naturally. Wether a million people or one person was watching, I was able to block them all out and just focus on me and my piano. My fingers gently tapped the keys as I carefully read the music, making sure not to mess anything up. I worked my way through every piece I had lined up for that night, with a round of applause from Miu every time. "Girl, you're gonna be absolutely banging tonight!" Miu laughed, combing her fingers through my hair while stuffing my music sheets into my bag. She then kissed me on the head, whispered "good luck" into my ear, and we went our own ways. Me, to get my hair and outfit sorted for tonight, and Miu? I don't know, to mess about probably. It's Miu I'm talking about, what else would she be doing!

Timeskip to night time - The Recital

Miu's POV
"GET IN FUCKOS!" I waved my hand out my car window, ushering Shuichi and Kokichi in. I told them they could come in my car because I mean, I am friends with Kokichi, but Titless would murder me if Shuichi wasn't getting ing a lift so might as well shove em' both in. Shuichi sighed when he saw Kokichi's signature smile, knowing he was in for one hell of a ride. "Heyyyy, Shuichiiiiii~" Kokichi said in a teasing voice, which made Shuichi pissed off already. 5 minutes in and the emo piece of shit was already mad, great. "SHUT UP!" He rolled his eyes ignoring the kid.

"Can you please put on some, I don't know, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love or something?" That was Shuichi's favourite MCR album, of course he was requesting that. "The flying fuck is that?" Kokichi replied, probably hoping it was something along the lines of the opposite of what it actually was. "My Chemical Romance's first album, how?" Now I was obviously siding with Kokichi on this one, I didn't want no ancient rock shit blasting through my car's speakers. "Bitch, this is a TOYOTA, not a TIME MACHINE. In other words, no chance." Kokichi beamed as Shuichi crossed his arms and angrily sighed. Thankfully, we had reached the concert hall. This was Kaede's big moment to shine. I was more than excited!

After the show cause I'm way too lazy to write an entire piano recital out - lazy Chiaki and Himiko kinnie author bitch

Kaede's POV
I headed out of the concert hall, back to Miu's car where she was standing with her arms held out wide, ready for a huge hug. I felt like I was being crushed like an apple with the fact that she was hugging me so tight. "YOU DID SO GREAT TITLESS!" She yelled, finally letting go of me as I blushed. "Thanks Miu! I really, a-appreciate it." I always got super shy around Miu when she did all this in public, especially around people who came to my recitals. I hugged her back, smiling as My Chemical Romance blasted in the background from Miu's car speaker, followed by Kokichi screaming "TURN IT OFF SHUICHIIIII!!" Kokichi and Shuichi always caused this amount of chaos, I was pretty much used to it.

"Love ya Titless." Miu said as she kissed me once more before we headed into the car, back to the Ultimate Academy.

Sorry this was such a short fic, I've been desperate to get something out for you all to read, so I'm sorry if this isn't my best work!