chapter eight

2 weeks later
Omniscient Pov

"Angie open up the door I wanna see my son " Miko yelled kicking at the door . Two days ago she tried to come onto him but he rejected.

"No Miko I'm not letting you in , Saint doesn't need a father you wasn't there then " she said .

He smacked his lips before hitting the door "bitch if I get this bitch open imma break yo jaw " he said angrily.

This is why they had to leave each other alone Angie loved drama she loved to piss Miko off .

"Mommy is dada " Saint said pointing at the front door . "No" she yelled .

"Yes" Miko said kicking in the door . Angie quickly picked him up and brought him to his room and closed his door .

"Miko I told you not to come in here " she said running up on him . She started swinging and Miko through up his arms guarding his face .

"Angie calm down " he said grabbing her arms and she snatched away from me "don't hit me Miko " she said and he frowned .

"Angie I didn't hit you " he said sitting down and she walked away walking to her bedroom making sure to clothes the door behind her .

She sat on her bed in let her cigarette and pulled out her medication that she took for her depression and bipolar disorder.

She rolled her eyes before popping the pills with no water and hit her cigarette. Angie was basically tired .

She had spent most of her high school years surrounded by Miko she created her life all around Miko . She had a baby by him she lived with him and most of all she feel in love with him . But this happened at a young age .

At 15 they meet in high school , at 16 they were boyfriend and girlfriend. There spring dance was the first time that her and Miko ever kissed it was a memory that she would never forget.

When they were 17 they met the wrong crowd well she did . She had met a girl named Amber who did coke . They went to a party one day and Amber convinced her to try and she did .

At one point and time she could remember her and Amber stuck in a trap house high for seven days . Until one day Miko tracked her phone and found her .

It took months but he sobered her up until Amber called her looking for money . Being the hood friend she is she offered to give Amber cash they met up and she was back again doing coke .

later Miko bust into his bedroom catching Angie sniffing the white powder . He was enraged and couldn't believe his eyes .

"I thought we was over this shit Ang" he snatched the rest of the product from her . "Huh " he asked and she started to cry .

"Miko I'm trying but I can't stop "she cried and Miko frowned this was someone who he truly loved but every day he could feel them growing apart .

"Get yo shit " he said to her and she frowned "why" she asked and he smacked his lips "Angie I said get yo shit " he yelled and she quickly got up and packed her bags .

Miko grabbed his keys and they walked downstairs . Denari sat on the couch wrapped up in her new boo for the week causing Miko to mug them .

"Where you going baby " Denari asked Angie just as she was about to open her mouth Miko cut her off "she going home " he said and Denari nodded .

He grabbed Angie's hand walking her out the door . They got in his car and pulled off .

After an hours worth drive they pulled up to a rehab facility. She seen the building and looked at him as he killed the engine .