Chapter sixteen

Miko's pov
Location: Atlanta
1 week later

"You still got bruises all over yo face " Armani said rubbing all over my face and I moved her hand . "Ain't shit " I said .

She looked at me and frowned "I'm sorry about what happened I ain't mean for it to go down like that " she said and I let out a loud sigh "it was gone come out anyways " I said .

"How do you feel about it though" she asked me "I don't know " I let out and she sighed "if your angry I understand " she said .

"Nobody mad I know my sister and I know how she is " I spat and she rolled her eyes "excuse me for caring " she said .

"You really just need to shut the fuck up " I said and she smacked her lips "who " she said .

"You m , yo mouth the reason why we ain't got no friends " I said and she laughed "their disloyalty is the reason why we don't have friends and we still have Milan and nudy " she said .

"Fuck nudy " i spat .

That reminded me of something I looked at her "baby I finna dip imma be back " I said .

***

I pulled up to the eastbond trap I remember I needed to come see what was going on over here there numbers where a lil off .

"Wassup Meek " Carter said . "Wassup " was all I said before walking to the back where we stored the money .

I walked to the safe and typed in the code and it opened I took all the money and through it in a bag , this trap is now closed . Hoe ass niggas wasn't making money no way .

I walked downstairs to see Carter and Leo talking "where nudy at " I asked and before someone could say a word I heard moaning .

A moan I knew "I swear to god " I said putting the money on the table and walked off towards the room .

I bust in the room "fuck , yes nudy " Angie moaned out and I could feel my blood boiling . I'm finna kill both they assess.

"On my son yall got 30 seconds to get dressed or imma kill y'all " I yelled making them stop . And nudy turned and looked in my direction "no man it wasn't like that " he said as he pulled up his pants and then walked up to me .

I took out my pistol and pistol whooped him "didn't I tell yo ass get back " I said as I keep hitting him . "Omg Miko stop your going to kill him " Angie said pushing me off of him ,

"And you bitch you gone abandon your son for some lower class dick and some crack . I put that on everything I love don't ask to see him again " I said .

"Miko you can't do this to me that's my baby " she said .

"You chose what you wanted , this shit closed and nudy you officially fucking fired " i spat before I walked out and grabbed the bag on the table .

Angie followed behind me "Miko please don't do this to me I'll do anything, I love you " she said .

"This what you can do stay far the fuck away from me , my girl and my son " i spat . And she looked at me with tear filled eyes "your girl " she asked .

"Your girl " she said running up to me hitting me "I gave you everything Miko and this what you do to me . You made me like this! " she yelled .