Chapter 33

Two Weeks Later

Armani walked into her apartment before turning on the lights only to see Leon sitting there waiting for her .

"The fuck are you doing in my house L.A" she snapped and he laughed "don't worry I'm not gone kill you  , if so I would have did that this morning when before you left " he said making her nervous .

"But I will tell you this " he said walking up there wrapping his hands around her throat . "Tell Miko he doesn't know who he's fucking with " he said unleashing her and leaving out the house .

She gasped for air breathing loudly while looking for her phone , "this nigga just really broke into my house " she said calling up Miko hoping he would answer .

Meanwhile

Miko stood in the strip club as he let some random twerk on him . His phone was blowing up but he paid know mind .

After two weeks of searching for Leon and Kyrstal they where both know where to be found . So why not celebrate.

After his phone blowing up over and over again seeing Armani's name he smacked his lips before answering he was still mad at her .

"What " he practically yelled into the phone sounding annoyed .

"Leon just broke into my apartment, he put his hands on me " she said and he angrily licked his lips . "I'm on my way " he said before hanging up .

"Y'all trynna take a trip to Cali " Miko asked his homeboys . Smoking his blunt devin stared at Milan as she talked to Mikari .

"What's going on with y'all " Mell asked and devin let out a laugh "I'm not finna tell you " he said mugging him before walking away .

He grabbed Milan's hand dragging her away from her conversation making her push him away "devin get off of me " she yelled .

"Or what " he yelled back they have been arguing constantly since she texted Anthony.

"We need to go home and pack we going to Cali " he said and she nodded her head "that's all you had to say you ain't have to pull on me like that . I'm not your child Devin " she said .

"But you did that childish ass shit , make it make sense Milan " he said as they walked to his truck . She rolled her eyes "he was just asking about the baby " she argued back .

"Milan if you don't drop that shit imma beat yo ass " he said cutting the whole conversation.

***

"What that's was about " Mikari walked into the VIP section asking about Milan .

Miko sipped on his ciroc as he booked plane tickets for all of them to go to California. Moments later a girl walked up to him . She was bad

"Hey I'm Ariel I wanted to know if you had a girlfriend " she asked and he looked at her then back at his phone before chuckling. "Sorry ma I gotta wife " he said going back to what he was doing .

"Now that's how you be loyal " Mikari said picking with Mell .

"I missed you " Armani said all up in Miko's face

"I missed you " Armani said all up in Miko's face . He just sat there looking at her with love . There argument was petty and he was most of all happy to be with his girl .

He rubbed her belly feeling kicks "man I know they be fucking with you " he said laughing. And she looked at him smiling "no your son , and I know it's him " she said rubbing on her belly .

"Girl it's hot as fuck , can we just go and get yo shit so you can come home " Mikari asked as she sat there bouncing her baby trying to calm her down .

"Mell come get ya daughter " she yelled out handing him the baby . 

***

After a while the boys left the girls at Armani's condo she was of course keeping it but she wasn't staying out here now when L.A was in her house while she was alone and pregnant .

Miko parked his truck hopping out going to meet an old friend hoping he could help him .

"Yoo " motor said as he counted money at his barbershop . "Nun much I just wanted to know if you heard of someone named Leon " Miko asked .

Motor put his head down before smacking his lips "what that boy done did now " he said with a mug on his face . This was not the first time people have came to him about Leon .

Motor smacked his lips "lil street kid who used to work for I tec guy " he said showing them a picture "this him " he asked and they nodded the heads "hell yeah " they said .

"Well can you fucking help  " Devin snapped and he shook his head "Bro you gone have to come at me without disrespect blood " motor snapped .

"Yo hold on my nigga calm down" Kavien said walking in with a sleeping Arianna in his hands and iya followed behind him .

"Y'all fucking tripping what's going on again " he said as iya grabbed the baby on took her to the office .

After breaking down the story to him . Kavien pulled me into his office as he dug through file cabinets smoking his wood .  "Man you gotta get yo shit together this not about you nomo Meek . You got  kids to after you clean this shit up then leave this dirty shit alone " he said smoking .

"Kavien why you left Chicago " I asked and he laughed "nigga I had a family and I ain't think that was the best environment for them " he said .

"How you knew you loved iya " I asked and he blew smoke out his mouth  " she was a bottom bitch , she did exactly wtf I said and held that shit down from the jump " he said .

After giving me the information Miko needed to know he speed off to get pick the girls up and take them to the airport .

Meanwhile....

Alorian stared into the mirror crying tears as the pictures of her and Nudy sat on the dresser .

"I will avenge your death baby " she said putting her hood on walking out the door . 

She got in her car driving down the roads of California until she made a stop at Leon's house . She banged on the door .

Not expecting company a drunk Leon walks down the stairs swinging the door open he was faced with her ,

"Who the fuck are you " he said and she laughed "your worst fucking nightmare " she said pulling out her gun shooting him in the face .

She swung her hair as she walked away from his apartments getting in her car speeding away .

Seconds later the boys hopped out of Miko's car ready to kill Leon .  They masked up and ran towards his home only to see the door was already open .

"Man what the fuck " Mell said and meek smacked his lips "Mell stfu " he said trying to listen .

He didn't hear nothing so he gave them the signal to come in and they did . Turning on his flashlight devin seen Leon's dead body .

"Looks like we to late " Mell said and devin smacked the back of his head "obviously dumb ass " he said .