Chapter 20

Mikari sat outside just enjoying the sun

Mikari sat outside just enjoying the sun . Her phone rung it was of course Melly.

"Yes Jamelvin " she spoke into the phone and he chuckled "girl chill out , but you good " he asked .

He has been checking on me nonstop lately I mean that's fine but it's a little smothering .

"What's going on " I asked him and the line went silent . This nigga about to lie .

"Nothing , how's looking for schools and shit going " he said I know he ain't just change the subject.

"When you ready to tell the truth, then you call me until further notice don't call this phone Jamelvin " i said hanging up the phone .

Just as I hung up the phone was snatched out of my hands . "Who the fu-" I was cut of by Ray slapping me .

"Bitch what are you doing in Florida " I yelled .

"Business " she said before I became unconscious.

Hours later I woke up in an empty room . It was me , Armani, and a little boy . She looked bad like she had been here for days .

"Armani where the fuck are we " i asked and she looked at me with a faint smile "hell" she mumbled but I heard her .

"Who's son " I asked and she rolled her eyes "Miko's son " she spat before spitting out blood .

"How long you been , here are we gone die " I asked and she sighed "mikari I know you scared but I need to you to shut the fuck up miko gone get us out of here " she said .

"Bro they gone fucking kill us " I yelled crying and a lady walked in . Then she looked at me "it's been so long since I seen you , you was just a little girl " she said .

"Who the fuck are you " I asked .

She just looked at me and laughed "oh you don't recognize me , oh I'm Angie " she said and my mouth dropped .

"Angie you supposed to be dead " I said .

"Surprise miko ain't as hard as you think he can't even kill me the hbic " she said .

Give me the Glock I'll make it work or sum .

"Bitch you already got us captured and shit hoe so just get the fuck out " Armani snapped and Angie snapped her head towards her .

"Bitch you wanna play . Lawrence " she yelled and Armani frowned "Saint go over there by Mikari you gotta protect her and the baby " she said to him and he nodded his head and scurried over to me .

Seconds later a man dragged her out of the room and she just cried . Moments later she walked in limping with bruises all over her body.

"Are you okay " I asked her and she said nothing she just cried in the corner .