Chapter 30

Omniscient POV

Tim walked into the office Miko set up for him going to do his job and that was keep up with L.A . Today was an all workday Miko had been on the whole traps ass since his family got shot up .

Miko's supposed security was now dead just because they wasn't there to do there job and that was secure the family .

Devin sat on the couch cleaning his guns , he could smell the tension in the air he was ready for it all . I mean who was Leon to shoot at Miko ,his brother .

Mell set in the main office bagging up weed while watching the security cameras . He was stressed ,all he wanted to do was go home to Kari but Meek had them in trap working like slaves .

Miko walked out the hospital room answering a phone call from Devin .

"Yo " he said into the phone .

"So what we gone do what's the plan " he asked he was ready and impatient. Miko laughed "hot headed ass look bro do what I told y'all to do , it's all gone work " he said hanging up before devin could respond.

He chuckled to himself as he walked back into the room seeing Armani laying down in the bed rubbing her stomach.

"So what's the plan " she asked him and he through his head back I'm frustration . He slid into the bed with her and kissed her face "don't worry about that just worry about the kids " he said .

They sat in silence as rain then began to pour "do you ever feel like everything is always on you " Miko blurted out .

"Miko are you okay " she asked at he put his head on her chest crying . "Mani I almost fucking lost my whole family this is more than just about me " he said and she put her head down .

"This all my fault " she said crying . Miko frowned and grabbed her face "look at me " he said to her and she looked at him .

"It's not yo fault I shouldn't have cheated , my one action caused this I completely understand if you don't wanna be with me ." He said .

She laughed "miko I never not wanna be with , I wanna be with you for the rest of my life " she said and he grinned .

"I love you " he said .

"I love you to " she said .

****

Tim and Devin walked into the trap house in Clayco seeing men counting up . "Aye where Krys at " Devin said looking for Kyrstal.

After the evidence for Miko's case went missing the department fired her and instead of being sad about she went a found a way to make money . Be her own boss .

"Kyrstal know you supposed to be her " the man said and Tim smacked his lips "nigga where the bitch at " he snapped .

Kyrstal came down the steps laughing talking on the phone to her friend Lady Noel . "Yeah girl , I was just-" she cut herself off seeing Devin .

"Imma call you back " she said before hanging up on her . "So tell me why y'all in my place of business " she asked and devin laughed .

"What you think business " tim said taking the words out of devins mouth . He was frustrated he's been up since 3 this morning dealing with the whole Mani situation.

He was tired asf !

"Mm follow me up the stairs " she said and they obeyed . Kyrstal wasn't even the killing type she was more of a get money type chick .

They walked into her office and sat down . "So " she asked .

"I need information on this nigga named Leon Alexander , they call him L'A " Devin said basically asking for a favor .

"Mmm , I'll see what I can do I still got a few police strings I can pull " she said typing on her computer.

After about an hour of them searching she smiled finding something she took a slip of paper and wrote something down .

***

After getting food and Tim some coffee to curve his attitude. They pulled up to the hospital and got out the car walking to Armani's room .

They seen Miko standing there talking on the phone while Armani slept . That's all she been doing lately trying to keep low on stress .

Seeing his friends were here he quickly ended the call . He turned and looked at his girlfriend before walking out the room telling them to follow him .

Once they got in the hallway Miko just looked at them waiting for them to talk . "We got that nigga address " devin said giving him the slip of paper .

"Alrite we gone take care of it " he said and they just looked at him stupid .

"You to calm for me bro last time you did that , you got through in the hole " Tim said reminding him of what happened last time .

Miko sat in the trap by himself smoking woods back to back

Miko sat in the trap by himself smoking woods back to back . Getting the feeling to actually do it he got up and walked to the basement.

"Angie " he said throwing a bucket of water on her tied up body . "I would respond if I could actually see you Miko " he scoffed before pulling the mask off her head .

Once he did that he just sat and looked at her with a mug , he couldn't believe he had a baby with her and most of all he couldn't believe he actually loved her .

"You can't hate me forever meek you have to forgive me one day . I mean you kept me alive this long " she said and he just listened to her talk .

"Do you even feel bad for the shit you did " he asked and she said nothing .

"Yeah " she said putting her head down . She really did regret it .

"I haven't killed you , or Lawrence yet cause I would be hurting people I care about , but then I realized killing you won't hurt Saint " he said .

She began to cry "don't fucking cry now " Miko said shutting down her crying .

"I forgive yo ass but I'm not gone forget " Miko said putting the barrel to his gun at her head before firing it .

Lawrence heard the shot and shed slight tears before Miko snatched the bag off Of his head and pointed the gun at him .

"And you , you broke my fucking girl you deserve to root in hell ion even think the devil got enough punishment for you " Miko said before putting the gun down .

" But I can't kill you " he said then left out the room . That's Armani's choice

****
Pulling up to Leon's house he got out and just barged into his doors . Leon was there sitting down drinking his beer "don't you just enjoy our sit downs " Miko said with smile before sitting next to him .

"Mmm more like I get a kick " Leon said smoking his blunt and Miko chuckled "before I kill you I must know was she worth it " he asked .

"Is she " Leon said reversing the question . Miko smiled "why you think she having my kids " he said and Leon's jaw clenched.

Not saying nothing else he got up and walked out leaving a bullet on the table . Leon picked up the bullet seeing the initials L.A on them causing him to laugh .

He actually liked Miko , he could see them being friends , but the damage was done . He wouldn't go back he couldn't they killed his sister.

Angie was all Leon had and Miko killed her , he was going to get his revenge even if he had to die .