Chapter 36

Omniscient pov

Miko walked into the house bringing Armani and Saint food she had booked a house call for some girl to do her hair . And since she was at her 8th month now she wanted to take maternity photos .

"Thank you , I'm starving " she groaned digging into her food .

Miko sat down on the couch as he sat there figuring how he was gone tell Armani he was gone be in Detroit during the time she was supposed to give birth .

Once the lady was done Armani walked up the Miko getting the money paying the girl . She looked at him and rolled her eyes knowing he had something on his mind , but wasn't telling her .

"Miko what's wrong with you " she asked ?

"Bro I'm so ready " she said bouncing on her exercise ball

"Bro I'm so ready " she said bouncing on her exercise ball. "I gave yo ass two babies " he said walking up to her looking in her eyes and she looked into his .

"Miko what " she said .

"Look next month I gotta go deal with Kyrstal she in Detroit and iya set on getting that shit done then " she looked at him and mugged .

"Miko I'm not understanding you telling me you gone be gone when I'm giving birth to not one of your kids but two of them . It's like your not considering the fact that I'm fucking pregnant and I can't give birth anytime next month " she said getting up walking to the fridge.

He followed behind her and smacked his lips " Mani I told her that was a bad time . But you don't understand ma I wanna get all this over with so our kids can grow up without all this drama " he snapped .

"Fuck all that , you not gone be there to see them take their first breath but it's fine Miko . Just fucking go like you always do " she said walking out the kitchen leaving him there alone .

"Armani " he yelled out but she ain't come out the room.

******

Miko grabbed the black duffel bag out his truck before walking into Devin's house .

"Man long time no see gang " Mell said smoking his blunt .  " what you mean gang I just been on vacation " he said opening the bag taking all the weed and pills out of them .

"For like a whole month niggas most definitely thought you was done " Devin said .

"Nah listen me and Kavien went on a raid and it went left so I was chilling out " he said and they understood.

"So Detroit yall' hoes ready " Mell said smiling .

"Man I'm straight up looking for the hoes " Tim said making them laugh .

"Don't come to my house fucking with us when that lil hotdog on fire " Miko said .

"Man fuck you " .

****

Tim walked into the corner store going get them gars and woods since they was finna have a smoke session . Even though they all had to be focused on Detroit .

He walked up the register seeing the young girl behind the counter struggling . Seconds later she looked up and laughed "I'm so sorry I'm new out here and this is a little complicated " she said .

Tim give her a small smile " you good shorty " he said and she smiled back . "But can I get like 5 packs of Dutches and 2 packs of Backwoods " he said and she rung him up .

"24.12" she said and he sucked his teeth before giving her the cash she counted it before giving him his change and just as he was about to walk out she called for him .

"I'm sorry this might be strange but your really cute can I get your number " she said and he mugged her .

"Not trynna be rude but ion give away my number " he said and she frowned "but you can get my IG " he said and she smiled before her put his info in her phone and walked out .

He got in the car and the boys mugged him "fuck took you so long . You know my baby momma be tweaking " Miko said .

"Man a shorty was trynna get with me she was cute tho I'm just not trynna get with nomo Sandy hoes the last bitch set me up " Tim said .

"I mean respectfully you can't judge her cause what somebody else did " devin said .

"That shit had me sitting in jail for 11 months . I'm not going back and if that mean I gotta put a Glock before a hoe imma do it " he said .

"Yeah aight " Mell said starting to roll up a wood and two blunts .

Tim licked his lips getting on Instagram, maybe he should get to know ole girl .

****

Devin smacked his lips as Milan laid in the bed crying about Stephen dying . "Bae they didn't have to kill him it's so saddd " she said crying more and he groaned .

Milan has been crying most of her pregnancy and she is only 4 months like danm . It annoyed him but he understood and he did purposely get her pregnant.

Devin knew since the day her met her that him and Milan was gone be together even if she ain't want to .

"Lani stop allat crying you trynna make my son a softy " he said and she laughed .

"I just sad and I feel bad for him even though he ended up with Caroline it's just hard to forget he was with Elana " she said .

"Man fuck that bitch " he said in his tik tok voice .

"She did jump from brother to brother " she said before tossing popcorn at him .

"Yo ass want me to slap you " he said .

"Nah sir you know " she said popping popcorn in her mouth .

Before you knew it Devin was kissing on her neck . He just loved his shorty  .

He kissed her lips before looking in her eyes "come on " he said.

****

"Bring yo ass " Mell said to Kari as they walked into the doctor's office . "I can't believe my baby one " he said kissing all over Heavenly's face and she mugged .

"My baby do not like that " Makari said laughing.

"MA " she yelled out and Mell mugged "Bro Da" he said .

"MA" she said and they laughed.

____________________________________

Just a filler next chapter it's gone be a lot . I'm trynna squeeze the rest of this story into three chapters but if I can't I'll make more .