Beginning

You damn idiot!

.....

Wtf did you think you were doing??

... I couldn't just LEAVE that cat there-

Stfu do u have any idea what would've happened if I hadn't reached there soon. They had a metal bat for gods sake!

(No the cat did not have a metal bat. Just to be clear) (I swear my stupid axx thought the cat had a metal bat- but then I realised what hsy was talking about)

Han Sooyoung sighed looking at the rat.

Look. If you keep doing this- haaa just- We'll talk after I calm down a bit. Take care of yourself idiot. Han Sooyoung sighed rubbing her eyes

Han Sooyoung continued doing the bandages on Kim Dokja. She had kept them in case he goes and does this again. Tho she still thinks Yoo Sangah probably has a lot more than she does. Which is alot.

She kept the box away. And walked out of the room.

Yoosung and Gilyoung are looking for you btw. Good luck explaining about it to them. Han Sooyoung told Kim Dokja before leaving the room.

Oh no. Kim Dokja thought to himself while thinking of what he should tell them.

(Now if you couldn't tell what happened. So basically some people were just there hitting a cat for entertainment probably and so kdj wanted to save the cat and did so. I think this is what happened ok? I have a bit of an imagination since this is the kinda stuff that happens in clichès.)

~~

Oh Ahjussi you're here! We were looking- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??

Shin Yoosung why are you over-reacting- HYUNG WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!

Didn't you just tell me not to over react. Shin Yoosung said eyeing Gilyoung.

Well I didn't see what he looked like ok?

It's nothing I just got scratched by a cat. I'm not exactly lying since I DID get scratched by the cat. Kim Dokja thought to himself in an attempt to convince himself. (why this rat-😃)

Hyung.... Why exactly did that cat scratch you? Gilyoung asked looking at him for an answer

Shxt.

Well.. I was saving a cat from a tree and- ok fine you got me. Kim Dokja said sighing at how bad he is at lying to them. Usually Kim Dokja is a very good liar. A trickster too. But when it comes to these two they manage to see right through his lies.

Ahjussi tell us what happened.

So I saw a few people well.. hitting a cat so I went to defend- Why are you looking at me like that? Kim Dokja asked stopping mid sentence

Hyung we're not saying what you did was a bad thing.

Yeah!

But what we're saying is you should've been more careful.

For once, Gilyoung is actually right.

What do you mean for once- I'm always right.

You're acting like Sooyoung unni. She's rubbing of on you.

Why this-

So anyways ahjussi you got that?

Yes Yes I got it. Kim Dokja said chuckling at his kids.

Ahjussi, Mia asked us if we were gonna be there to play in the park this week.

So can we pleaseee go.

Fine fine we can go...

Tomorrow! Yoosung and Gilyoung shouted in unison

All right tomorrow it is then.

~~
The next day, Kim Dokja was sitting on a bench in the park watching the two kids and their friend.

He had pretty much adopted them since he couldn't leave them when Yoosung told him she didn't have anywhere to go and the way Gilyoung's eyes looked so lost and desperate, like how he himself used to look when he was younger.

As he was lost in thought he heard someone sit down beside him and turned to look.

A man with an eyepatch over one eye, a few scars on his face and a prosthetic arm was staring at him. He was wearing black jeans and a black turtleneck.

Just then, the kids ran over to him. He turned his attention to them.

Hyung can you get Mia oppa's phone number? We want to play with her again. (Not them unknowingly setting them up)

Shin Yoosung and Yoo Mia nodded.

Ok but where is he? Is he here?

All three of them pointed at the man sitting next to him.

Ahh...

Now Kim Dokja was a weak man for his kids and so they exchanged contacts. He learned that the man's name was Yoo Joonghyuk.

"A name fit for a protagonist" Kim Dokja thought in amusement.

I guess we'll be seeing each other more often then huh? Kim Dokja joked

It seems so. Yoo Joonghyuk replied quietly.

And thus the story began.