Hey... I know you!

"Ahjussi! Yoo Mia told us something."

"Well what is it?" Kim Dokja asked looking away from his phone.

"You know about her brother? Joonghyuk oppa?"

"Yeah what about him?" Dokja hummed

"Well apparently his friends are gonna meet up with us today. That's what Mia said tho."

"What?? Why?"

"Well she said they were curious what kind of friends she has. Mia doesn't like it much tho since she said one of them was very annoying." Gilyoung said popping up on the conversation because he refuses to let them be alone without him. (Take a guess on who Mia is slandering)

"That doesn't sound good." Dokja said now looking at Gilyoung.

"Well atleast we get to know what kind of people her brother is friends with!" Yoosung said trying to lighten the mood.

"What does that have anything to do with us? "

"Atleast we get to know him more!"

[That doesn't sound too bad] Dokja thought

"All right then..."

Now they were at an arcade. And surely enough Kim Dokja noticed Yoo Joonghyuk and Yoo Mia heading their way with 3 people tailing behind him.

At usual stories the authors describe what kind of clothes they're wearing and details and stuff but this author decides to skip that since they don't know about clothes names which y'all probably don't even know what look like and don't bother searching. (Or maybe that's just me, exposing myself)

So let's just say they wore some nice clothes which looked good on them.

"Wait a damn minute....... I know you!" Kim Namwoon exclaimed pointing at Kim Dokja.

(They didn't know what he looks like since his pfp was just a flower pic)
(You can't tell me he won't do that because he would and I have valid reasons)

It was a scene that looked like it came straight out of a meme. A man pointing at another man who looked confused as to how tf the other guy knows him.

"Grasshopper man! I couldn't get that scene out of my head!"

"Namwoon you know this guy??" Jihye asked

"This seems like something straight out of a novel. Coincidental meeting in unexpected sorts." Uriel nodded to herself

??? Kim Dokja was even more confused.

Yoo Mia decided to not stick around and dashed to where Yoosung and Gilyoung where

The kiddos were at the arcade playing section with Lee Hyunsung making sure they don't go missing. He was talking to someone he met while also making sure to keep his eyes on the kids.

The person he met too, for some reason, was keeping an eye on the kids.

"So have I told u guys about what happened 2 weeks ago?" Namwoon asked

"Uhh no?" Uriel said

"Right so "

~Flashback~

As Namwoon as walking his way to the ice cream store. He noticed two people catching insects. A little kid and someone who's probably his father.

Usually Namwoon would just ignore and leave but then something happened as Namwoon was leaving. It was chaos.

The poor guy, (dokja) was getting attacked by grasshoppers and his son (gilyoung) was looking very panicked as the grasshoppers he had caught where now on his father.

Namwoon didn't bother to help them since they looked like they had the situation in control.

But what he didn't know was dokja is a trouble magnet. Literally.

Dokja suprisingly not looking panicked as if he's dealt with worser (???) Just flicked the grasshoppers away. But then one grasshopper got inside his shirt (hdghdgs poor dokja-)

Gilyoung, now even more panicked was shaking his father so much he looked like he was about to pass out. But he didn't. Fortunately, the grasshopper got away after a while of shaking Dokja like a tree.

Namwoon who had just witness that scene was contemplating whether or not to help the guy or just leave. Except he didn't do either, and was just wheezing there. Right when he thought they noticed him he dashed away.

~End of flashback~

"So yeah!"

Hfjshdhdk- *wheeze*

"I should be asking if you're ok right now- I'm so sorry bahahaha."

Kim Dokja was not amused.

"Are you ok?" Yoo Joonghyuk asked

"Oh yeah it's all good. Besides it was like 2 week ago." Kim Dokja shrugged waving it away as if it was nothing.

"So that was you huh? You sounded like a dying hyena back there." Kim Dokja added

"A dying hyena- master this guy is hilarious!" Lee Jihye laughed

"It's Kim Dokja btw. And you are?"

"Right! Introductions, I'm Lee Jihye"

"Kim Namwoon. And that's Uriel."

"Got it. And why are u calling him master?" Kim Dokja asked a lil confused by that. Could they actually be pirates just like his friends had told him and he was the wrong one?

"Oh there's a story for that." Uriel said

"But we can't be taking up your time like that."

"Oh I have time." Kim Dokja said since Namwoon and Jihye looked like they wanted to tell what it was about. Besides if he were at home he'd just be reading webnovels, which isn't really a bad thing but his friends told him to live a little apparently.

[As if getting into trouble isn't already enough living] Kim Dokja thought.

"All right then, would you like to join us for dinner?" Uriel asked

"Oh sure, you can choose the place." Kim Dokja said

"Right captain let's go to the restaurant we usually go to?"

"Since that's the only place you eat from other than your cooking"

Yoo Joonghyuk nodded knowing which place they're talking about.

The breaking the sky sword restaurant.

"Hmm all right we'll go after a while since the kids don't look like they're planning on leaving any time."

"Yeah. Besides I wanna try that game! Jihye you and me, let's see who wins." Namwoon said pointing at a shooting game.

"Oh you're on." Jihye said competitively

Which, Namwoon loves. Competitiveness and Jihye are a wonderful duo.

"Do you wanna try it out too?' Kim Dokja asked looking at Yoo Joonghyuk since he didn't want the man to be bored.

"All right."