Arcade games

Damn it's been 3 months since I updated? Like for real? Wow I didn't even know tbh. I saw a comment which asked what happened, so I decided to write everything on the spot.

This was just improvised. Not planned, all written out of spur.

Oh and btw I'm changing thoughts to ' instead of [.

~

"Kim Dokja, weren't you the one who told let's play this?"

"Yes"

"But you seem to really suck at this"

"I know ok? Stop rubbing it in."

"But you really do" Yoo Joonghyuk replied, finishing of the last shot in the game

"Dammit not again." Kim Dokja mumbled

"Hey you know? Maybe it's just you who's too good at it." Kim Dokja shot back in retaliation

"Hmm that could be the case"

'This guy-'

"But I doubt it"

"... Are you sure?"

"I guess you could say that."

'why is he so subtle, just say yes or no dammit' (hypocrisy- I said nothing)

"Anyways let's get goin-"

"No wait. Let's try a different game, surely I can win one right?"

"Kim Dokja that's what you said for the last 9 games"

"Oh c'mon, just one last"

Yoo Joonghyuk sighed, why is this guy so persistent anyway?

"Fine. Just one more"

'yes!'

"Ok great, I get to choose got it?"

"Do whatever you want, Yoo Joonghyuk replied, uninterested

"All right then follow me" Kim Dokja said, and then pulled onto his wrist and walked through the arcade.

'Why is he holding my hand....' Yoo Joonghyuk thought

Kim Dokja didn't notice since he was just moving across the arcade, and getting pushed around a bit since the place was slightly crowded.

Lee Jihye who saw this was stunned, she was playing a game with Namwoon and obviously she was winning but right now she was too stunned to notice. Kim Namwoon on the other hand is finally winning the game with Lee Jihye distracted.

"Oi Jihye I won this ti- what are you looking at?"

"Namwoon do you see THAT" Lee Jihye whisper-shouted, pointing towards Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk.

Kim Namwoon gasped, "Oh my god Captain is getting pulled around"

"No look THERE- they're holding hands!"

"Wait what?" Kim Namwoon asked, now squinting his eyes whilst wondering how Jihye even noticed that.

"What? But he's only pulling him, and that ahjussi just seems to be holding his cloth"

"Namwoon. Do you think captain would let anyone just pull him around while holding his cloth like that then?"

"... Maybe?"

"Really?" Lee Jihye said looking at him

"Ok probably not"

"That's what I thought"

"But really tho? I mean didn't they just met?"

"Love at first sight is a thing"

"There ain't no way captain is just gonna fall in love at first sight, besides that's absolutely bullshxt"