A cool looking guy??

Ok so I just saw comment telling me they're getting confused by the sentences so I'll just put it out here

" For a person saying something
( For my side thoughts
[ For one person's inner thoughts (like kdj,yjh and others)
* For someone doing an action (for example *yeets self*)

I'm gonna have to get used this

(Me to myself after doing this: ah I'm such a thoughtful author.
Also me: fxxking narcissist)

Ok Imma begin now

The following day everyone was in the living room of Yoo Sangah's house.

"Ok so, you're telling me. That a guy with a cool looking eye patch, a prosthetic arm and scars on his face is Yoo Mia's brother." Jung Heewon said looking at Kim Dokja in disbelief.

"Dokja-ssi are we sure he's not a pirate?" Yoo Sangah asked . (I wrote lhs but then I remembered he's supposed to be with the 999 companions)

"No he's not a pirate and his name is Yoo Joonghyuk."

....

Han Sooyoung blinked her eyes in disbelief at Kim Dokja.

"It's true! Mia tells us aloooot about how cool her oppa is!"

"Yeah! And we saw him too!"

"Ok. So it is true." Yoo Sangah confirmed

"Well damn now I'm curious." Han Sooyoung said holding her lemon candy out.

"Well rat did you get his number? Seeing how much you've talked about him." Han Sooyoung asked

"Yes. The children told me to get his number."

Damnn so they want you together too? Han Sooyoung asked

"That's not true!"

Yeah hyung should stay with us instead of anyone else.

*Nod nod*

"You do realise you can't keep dokja-ssi with you forever right?" Jung Heewon asked hoping she was right seeing how the rat will probably consider it.

And ofc Dokja being himself had no plans whatsoever of being in a relationship. He thought sticking to his kids and taking care of them is better anyway.

(But the author doesn't plan to do so because IT'S 999 OK WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO)

And the three of them personally thought. That this was a perfect chance to have dokja out of his single pringle shell. But they decided it would be better not to make him too uncomfortable and let them get to know each other more.

So in a nutshell

Get them to go on a date without them knowing it's a date.

And seeing how oblivious their rat is that plan has its chances of working.

So all of them came to a silent agreement that this was their plan. One look at each other was enough to see they all were thinking the same thing (wow collective braincells much)

"No. Hyung CAN and WILL stay with us forever. Right hyung?"

"Yes yes I will."

"No you won't." Han Sooyoung argued

"Ok so more about this Yoo Joonghyuk guy." Han Sooyoung said changing the topic.

They all wanted to know more about him. And how cool he was according to Gilyoung's words.

"Mia says he never takes care of himself and his friends are sick of it."

"He has friends? Maybe a pirate crew-"

"Han Sooyoung he is not a pirate how many times do I have to say that to you." Kim Dokja sighed

"Wait...."

"That reminds me of a certain someone..." Han Sooyoung said getting a sense of Deja vu.

Hmm...

(*mocking voice* oH mY i ReaLLy WonDeR wHo It cOuLd PosSibLy Be)

"Rat. Are you sure this yoo joonghyuk person isn't you? It's almost as if you're the same person."

(Bruh y'all remember the fact that kdj canonically did the scenarios how 999 did. Yeah, me too)

"I'm pretty sure he's not me." Kim Dokja said surely

[And besides he's got a protagonist vibe. That's completely different from me] Kim Dokja thought to himself.

"Well it seems like you'll get along REALLY well" Han Sooyoung said in a mocking tone.

"What do you mean-"

"Oh I'm sure you know what I mean"

He doesn't. Kim Dokja actually doesn't know what she means but he's just gonna pretend he does.

"Anyways u kiddos got anything more about him?" Han Sooyoung asked

"Not really" Shin Yoosung replied

(I can't just make them say everything ok. That's basically like spilling the whole goddamn nonexistent plot)

"Tch"

Usually kdj's friends would be scolding kdj about his rat like and sacrificial tendencies. Rat like tendencies being him scamming and bullying some unsuspecting politician mentally.

Tho hsy usually doesn't mind him doing the latter since it sounds kinda fun. And it very much is since hsy has joined him a few times when she's not busy. (I'm sorry to all them hard working politicians)

"Welp, that's about it I guess. Now kim dokja."

"Han Sooyoung what are you doing-😃?"

"You didn't eat yet dumbaxx"

" No cursing infront of the kids sooyoung-ssi."Yoo Sangah said looking at Han Sooyoung

"Right. Sorry."

"Umm I drank water- isn't that enough?"

"You literally have shoulders smaller than heewon!" (in the novel it's Jihye-😭 dokja bb)

"How is that my problem???" Kim Dokja questioned Han Sooyoung

"Eat properly you twink." Han Sooyoung mutter annoyed

"Sooyoung-ssi is right." Jung Heewon said

Kim Dokja just decided to surrender since they can get very scary when they're angry.