Helping him out

OH HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS IT'S BEEN SO LONG!! I'M SO SORRY!! But I think I'm running out of ideas on this one tbh... :( Might stop this one.
~

Fxxk this stain will take a while- I knew I shouldn't have worn white this stain won't go right now will it?' Kim Dokja thought, internally crying.

As he was trying to scrub the sauce out of his shirt, doing his best not to make it worser, the door opened.

"Hey, need help with that?"

It was Yoo Joonghyuk. To say Kim Dokja was suprised would be an understatement, since he said he'll just deal with it himself.

"It's fine, I don't think this stain will go for now"

"I'm sorry about Jihye"

"Again, it's fine. Mistakes happen"

"Is there anyway I can compensate you?"

'you leaving me would do great, this is so awkward' Kim Dokja thought in his head, but he couldn't really say that out loud.

"That won't be necessary"

"I insist"

"There's no need for that"

"I'm trying to do you a favour here, surely you're not rude enough to decline are you?"

'Isn't that what I said before... Oh you cunning bastard'

"Fine then" Kim Dokja replied, curious as to what Yoo Joonghyuk was gonna do next.

"Well first, here" he said, taking his coat off and putting it over Kim Dokja.

'... it's too big for me-'

"Ah thank you!" Kim Dokja smiled

'...'

"You're welcome"

"..."

"..."

"Haha well this is awkward" Kim Dokja chuckled

'shit I just made it even more awkward, dammit Dokja you're an adult why can't you escape awkward situations-'

"Well then I'll get going, thanks for the coat by the way." Kim Dokja said, but then-

But then

He was about to trip on his foot, because the washroom was a little bit slippery.

"Akk-" 'oh great here we go again'

But before he could fall Yoo Joonghyuk grabbed him but he too, accidentally fell along with Kim Dokja.

Now here we are, with Yoo Joonghyuk on top of Kim Dokja, who's facing the floor.

Yoo Joonghyuk blinked his eyes at the situation, a bit stunned. While Kim Dokja who's supposed to be struggling didn't even do that.

Before Kim Dokja or Yoo Joonghyuk could say something, someone, a random person, opened the door but saw the situation and shut the door with a bang.

"Wait no it's isn't- nevermind..." Kim Dokja sighed

"Ah my apologies" Yoo Joonghyuk said, slowly getting up and looking at Kim Dokja, who had gotten up as soon as Yoo Joonghyuk had.

"Ah I think I wrinkled your coat a bi-"

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

"What? Huh? No-" Kim Dokja winced a bit, regretting his decisions of getting up so quick. He seemed to have sprained his leg a bit, and his back kind of hurts and for some reason his nose feels smushed even tho it didn't touch the floor, but the man himself wasn't even able to notice the pain because of the bizarre, or what he would call, clichè situation.

"Ah I seemed to have strained my leg a bit.. eh it's fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Don't worry, it's just a small sprain"

"...I see" he nodded, not knowing what to do in this situation, considering he's never dealt with anything similar. At all.

"We should probably go, your friends must be waiting" Kim Dokja spoke, trying to end this awkwardness which has become even more awkward due to the fall.

"Right."

~

"Oh what took you guys so lon-??" Lee Jihye asked standing up

"Oh I was telling him I'm doing ok, he didn't seem to believe me though."

"Ah I'm so sorry!" Lee Jihye apologized again

'..why am I getting so many apologies today...' Kim Dokja thought

"I told you it's ok."

"Should I-"

"No! No it's ok.

~

Idk where to go with this so it's cancelled, sorry folks I'm gonna have to let someone else take this idea.