Part 4

I got home in a rush that day. I don't think it's safe to be around Soobin, he's always hinting something vulgar and I don't like it. On top of that, it doesn't even seem like he likes the club so maybe I can get Yeji to remove him.

Anyway, my favourite part about going home was spending time with Ryujin for the rest of the day. Every second with her felt amazing, I can't even express it.

"Ryujinnieee, I'm back." I shouted as opened the door. Our parents went for vacation so Ryujin was going to stay at my place for a while.
"Yah Lia, you're back, sit down and I'll give you lunch." She said as she walked into the kitchen.

One thing you should know about Ryujin is that she is an amazing cook. She could become a professional chef if she really wanted to, yep, that's how good my Ryu is. She brought a plate of my favourite chicken and we ate together.

"So how was club today?" She asked as we ate.
"It was fine."
"Just fine? You usually say 'amazing' or something, what's wrong?"
"Remember Soobin? That guy that asked me out?"
"Yeah?"
"He joined the club and is bothering me way too much."
"He just doesn't get it, he should stay away, what a jerk."
"I'm going to ask Yeji if she can kick him out or something."
"Good idea, if he bothers you again, tell me okay?"
I nodded and continued eating.

Another thing you should know about Ryujin is that she's very protective of me. No no, she's not possessive in any way but she always has my back and always makes sure I'm safe. I really can't imagine life without her, she's literally perfect in every way. She's perfect for me. I hope the person I date in the future will be like my Ryujin.

Ryujin P.O.V

Lia came home a bit bothered and that was all thanks to that Soobin guy, he just doesn't get it, does he. Later that evening, I asked Lia if she'd want to watch a movie with me.

"Hey do you want to watch a movie with me, you pick?"
"Sure, let's see what's on tv then."

We sat down next to each other and as usual, Lia fell asleep withing fifteen minutes of the movie. She rested her head on my shoulder and I sat frozen. I wanted to sleep but didn't want to wake her up. I just rested my head on top of hers and fell asleep, those were some of the most relaxing moments of the days.

The next morning, we both woke up with a sore neck. I had to rush the both of us because we woke up really late. We didn't eat breakfast or anything and just ran out the house. We reached on just on time. We both hoped the teacher wouldn't comment on us being late but she did.

"Ryujin, Lia, you two are barely on time. What happened?"
"Sorry sorry ma'am, we just slept really late." Lia bowed and I joined her.
"It's okay, take a seat then."

During lunch, Lia and I sat in our usually place in the cafeteria. Everything was fine until a group of people joined our table. Oh, they were Lia's friends from the literature club. I greeted them as they all seemed like friendly people.

"So Ryujin, this is Yeji, Chaeryoung, Yuna, Beomgyu, Karina and yeah, that's Soobin." She sighed the last part. Everyone looked really happy and cheerful except for Soobin, he probably just wanted Lia to himself. As we all sat back down, I made sure I was sitting next to Lia and Soobin was sitting across her. You never know what I creep can do. Lia mouthed a 'thank you' and I just nodded.

Lia P.O.V

Ryujin just saved me from sitting next to Soobin, this is why she's the best.

"So Ryujin, tell us about yourself. We've heard a lot of great things about you from Lia." Yeji smiled as she started the conversation.
"Oh you have? Well that's good to know, well, what would you like to know?"
"Yeah, Lia always says how amazing you are and everything. So what's your favourite subject?"
Ryujin smiled at me and held my hand underneath the table.
"Well, I like Maths and Chemistry the most and I'll probably study them later on." She nodded confidently.
"That's interesting." Yuna smiled.
"So what about you guys? How's literature club going?" Ryujin smiled.

I loved how she was so calm with my friends and didn't mind them sitting with us. She's literally the definition of best friend.

"Are you dating anyone Ryujin?" Soobin asked out of the blues. I could see Ryujin was uncomfortable with that question but she handled it well.
"No, I'm not."
"Wait, so you and Lia are not a thing?" Soobin continued.
Ryujin immediately looked at me and I really couldn't understand why he asked that.
"They're very close but not in that way." Beomgyu politely added.

Come to think of it, imagine Ryujin being my girlfriend.

No no no. That would be wrong.