Part 11

*time skip of a few days (the day before their trip to jeju*

"Ryujinaa did you finish packing?" Lia exclaimed over the phone.
"I finished my packing and your packing! Don't worry!"
"Wait mine too?"
"Yep, I know what you'd want to take, I know I've got it right Jisuyah." I laughed at her shocked expression.
"Okay then- my meeting with the principal is starting in about 10 minutes, I'll be back home in let's say a few hours?"
"Good luck! I'm going to go to the café with Yeji and Chaeryeong for a bit. Tell me when you finish your meeting."
"Of course Ryu!"
"Good, bye Lia! Love you *oops*"
"Love you too Jin."

Why am I always like this, always blurting random stuff out. Anyway, it was time to get going.

The café Yeji and Chae chose was slightly far but I agreed anyway. Lia wasn't home so there was nothing for me to do. I got a bit lost but eventually found my way round.

"Ryujin! I thought you were lost!" Yeji exclaimed while patting my shoulder.
"Yeah, I was initially but here I am." I chuckled.

"Sorry for making you come this far, this is actually my father's café!" Chaeryoung continued.

Oh that makes sense, good promoting Chaeryeong.

We sat down and let Yeji decide on our orders. Even though it was Chaeryeong's café, Yeji seemed to know it better. Huh, come to think of it, Chae and Yeji are quite close. Childhood friends?

"So Ryujin, what do you have planned for Jeju?" Yeji started the conversation again.

"Hmm nothing much really, I plan to just go with the flow."

"What about the confession? I think doing it in Jeju would make it special." Chaeryoung said.

"Well yeah- but I've been thinking about something."

"And that is?"

"Maybe I shouldn't tell Lia how I feel."

"WHAT WHY!" Yeji shouted. The whole café turned to look at her, or more so, look at us.

"No no it's just that, I'm scared it will ruin my already very strong relationship with her. I can't imagine losing Lia because of my stupid feelings."

"But maybe this confession will make you and Lia even closer." Chae said.

"And it's better now than never."

"I'm scared. What if Lia likes someone else?" I sighed.

"Listen, if you delay this, then maybe she will start liking someone else! Just go for it Ryujin! We know it will be fine." Yeji said confidently.

"Then maybe I'll do it on the last day of our trip. I want to sing a song I wrote for her." My face was flushed right now.

"Oooh a song, that's adorable."

"You know Ryujin, Lia is really lucky to have someone like you in her life." Chaeryeong continued.

"You think so?"

"Absolutely, it's so obvious how much you two love each other. Maybe even more than Yej and I." Chaeryeong said.

"Hm, maybe you're right- WAIT. You and Yeji?"

"Oh yeah, only Lia knows but, Chae and I are together." Yeji said as she wrapped her arm around Chaeryeong's.

"Oh I had no idea- well, you two look good together!" I chuckled.

"Aww thanks Ryujin. The same goes for you and Lia."

An hour passed by when I decided get going and go back home. Lia's meeting was probably going to end soon and I wanted dinner prepared for her before she came back. I also had to finish any final packing needed for Jeju.

Everything has to be perfect.

I'm going to confess to Lia on the last day of our trip.

It's either now or never, like Yeji said.

If I don't confess soon, I might lose Lia.

And I can't let that happen.

Jeju, here I come!

ITS BEEN SO LONG BUT IM BACK! I had so many things going on for school but I'm back and am going to start updating this regularly. Thank you for all the support while I was gone, thanks for all the likes and comments! I appreciate it so much!

Get ready for Jeju!