Part 6

My heart was beating fast and I started getting worried. I rolled to the side of my bed to check the time, it was 1:27 in the morning. Where on Earth is Lia? We have school in the morning and she's not back? How long does a meeting and dinner take. I decided that something went wrong and called her up. One thing you should know about Lia is that she doesn't like it when people get too worried for her. She often feels bad about it but this seemed urgent. The call was redirected the voice mail, she didn't answer. What the hell happened to her.

I suddenly remembered that I had Chaeryoung's number so I dialed her up.

"Hey Ryujin, what's up?" She answered.
"Hi Chae, are you guys done with dinner?"
"Oh, we were done a long time ago, like three hours ago."
"What!" I was shocked.
"Is Lia not back?"
"No she isn't! Did she say she was coming home?"
"Well did you call her?"
"She didn't pick up."
"Oh no, Lia was on her way home when we all left the restaurant." Chaeryoung sounded worried too.
"Shit, what if something is wrong?" My heart started racing.
"How about we meet at the station near the restaurant and check if she's still there, try calling her up again too, I'll do the same."
"Okay then Chae, I'll meet you at the station."
"See you."

I ended the call and immediately wore my coat and rushed out. Lia was missing. Why did this have to happen.

I met Chaeryoung at the station and immediately started searching for her. We asked the opened pubs and restaurants to see if they saw Lia or anything. She didn't answer our call or anything, she was practically missing. We searched for about an hour until we decided there was no use in continuing. I didn't want to stop, how could I go back home knowing Lia was out there somewhere.

"Ryujin, calm down, we'll find her." Chaeryoung tried to reassure me.
"No Chae, she's gone!" I started crying quite loudly which was rare for me.
"Please don't cry, Lia will be back!"
"Wait a minute, was Soobin with you guys for dinner?"
"Yes, he was."
"Dammit, what if he had something to do with this?"
"What do you mean?" Chaeryoung was very confused.
"Soobin's been behind Lia's back every since she rejected him a little while ago."
"Come to think of it, Soobin did go the same direction Lia went."
"Do you have Soobin's number Chae?" I felt like I was closer to the truth.
"No, but I think Yeji might!" Chaeryoung was getting excited too.
"Please give her a call!"

"Hey Yej, please give me Soobin's number, it's an emergency!" Chaeryoung called.
"Sure sure, I'm sending it now, what happened?" Yeji was alarmed too.
"Lia's been missing and we've been trying to find her, Ryujin's here with me."
"Okay, I've sent the number, where are you guys? I can come with you?"
"Are you sure? We're at the station next to the restaurant we ate dinner in."
"Ok got it, see you there Chae."
"Bye Yej."

"Okay, got Soobin's number let me call him. By the way, Yeji's on her way here too." Chaeryoung reassured me.
"Okay, let's call that guy and ask him if he knows about anything."

"Okay, the phone's ringing now."

"Hi, Soobin?" Chaeryoung carefully called.
"Who's this? Chaeryoung, what do you want?" The guy sounded irritated.