Part 10

The next day at school was certainly surprising. During last period, Lia had Literature Club so as usual, I'd give her some lunch, say bye to her and go home, but today was different. Instead, Lia offered me to go to Lit Club with her which was honestly a surprise.

"Please Ryu! Today's session is shorter and I promise you won't get bored!" She begged. I laughed and just nodded. Of course I would go with her, I could never say no to Lia.

She dragged me to her Lit Club class and I was instantly greeted by Yeji, Chaeryeong, Yuna, Karina, Beomgyu. Sure, Soobin was there too but he didn't do anything, he didn't greet me or look in my direction. Why is he always so pissed? Anyway, I didn't bother talking him, it didn't concern me.

"Okay guys! So Chaeryeong and I have planned something amazing for all of us! " Yeji excitedly spoke as she nudged the girl next to her.

"We're going to Jeju!" Chaeryeong spoke in the same excited tone as the girl next to her. 

"We're going to.... JEJU??" Beomgyu jumped up in utter shock and excitement.

"That's right Beom!" Yeji replied.

I turned my head towards Lia who had an extremely bright smile. Her eyes were glowing, I knew she really wanted to go to Jeju. It was one of her dream destinations and I even remember her telling me that she wanted to get married in Jeju in the future.

"When's this going to take place bro!" Yuna was now the one who jumped up in utter shock excitement.

"So end of next week, for 5 days, basically during our half-term break. So we don't miss any school." Chaeryeong continued. "Also, we'll all have our own private rooms in the hotel. School's paying for tickets and hotels!"

"So who's in?" Yeji raised her hand.

Chaeryeong raised her hand, Yuna flung hers in the air. Beomgyu and Karina did the same. Soobin just reluctantly raised one hand and clentched his fist. I continued looking at Lia who was not only raising her own hand but... also mine? I looked at her confused... I thought this was a Lit Club trip?

"Lia, you sure? I don't want to ruin your guy's trip or anything." I whispered in her ears.

"C'mon Ryu! You'll make it even better, besides, I can't get through five days without you." She laughed silently.

"Hey Yej, is it okay if Ryujin comes along too?" Lia asked.

"I don't see why not, I've already booked the rooms though-"

"Don't worry, we can both stay in the same room together, no issues." Lia smiled and turned towards me. 

I couldn't help but smile at the though of going to Jeju with Lia and spending five days with her, while sharing the same room together. Please don't take that last part out of context.

After the hour Lit Club was, everyone got up, packed their bags and went back home. Lia had to make a quick stop at the headmaster's cabin to pick up her report and stuff so I waited in the class for her. Yeji and Chaeryeong were still there, waiting for Lia and I to go so they could lock the room.

"Are you excited about Jeju, Ryujin?" Chaeryeong looked towards me.

"I am! Just hope I don't trouble you guys or anything." I laughed awkwardly.

"You'll be fine, oh! Maybe you can confess to Lia on this trip? That's an idea." Yeji smirked and nudged me.

"No way I can! I don't think I can ever tell Lia -" My sentence was cut short due to someone opening the door. It was Lia.

She looked kind of confused and stared at me. The room was pretty sound proof so I knew she didn't hear majority of our conversation. She still has no idea I love her.

"Finish your sentence Ryu, you can't tell me what?" She smiled and walked up to me.

Yeji and Chaeryeong started fidgeting her fingers and looked at each other, doing their own thing.

"Oh, I was just telling them how I could never tell you how grateful I am of you inviting me to your guys' trip." I smiled hoping Lia would believe me.

She just smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. "You don't even have to mention it Ryu!" She laughed and took me outside. 

Phew, that was close.