Wilbur Soot Story

Knock knock. Wilbur removed his one earbud and leaned back in his chair, looking to see who had knocked. The door opened, and he smiled. ”Hello, Love. What can I do for you?” he asked the mysterious stranger. ”Just getting the trash, nothing much. Mind handing me your bin?” A female voice, never before heard on Wilbur’s channel, sweetly said. ”Of course” he grabbed the bin under his desk and handed it to her. She thanked him, dissapeared for a moment and then returned. ”What’cha streaming about?” she asked, handing him back the bin. ”Just chattin’. Might do some Geoguessr later. Care to join?” He was still smiling, ignoring the chat, practically going wild, asking who this person was. ”Sure, lemme just finish with the trash and then I’ll join you.” She left, Wilbur bringing his focus back to his stream. ”I’ll explain when she’s here, don’t worry chat.” he said calmly, as if this happened everday. He started setting up Geoguessr while he waited for her to get back. It didn’t take long for her to return, and in no time the office door opened and closed, and in stepped the girl. Wilbur patted the space next to him, looking up to her. She approached his desk, sitting down in an extra chair Wilbur had in his office for guests. Her hair was long and dark brown, eyes green and wearing a yellow sweater. She waved at the camera, smiling sweetly. ”Hello everyone. I’m Jesse, nice to meet you all.” ”Nice introduction. Now, Jesse here lives with me, and she’s also...now get ready for this....my girlfriend!” He announced, putting an arm around her shoulders, doing a jazzhand with the other. The chat was mixed. Some were pogging, some congratulated them, some were questioning if it was true. ”But, I think it’s better if we save the details for another time. Now, it’s time for Geoguessr!”