Dear Evan Hansen Story

,,Lemme check something real quick" I said as I opened the door.  ,,SAM!" I screamed into the apartment. I could see Connor flinch out of the corner of my eye. When I didn't get an answer, I went inside. ,,We're alone. Sorry if I scared you. I do that to see if Sammy's home." ,,It's fine. What about you parents?" I set my bag down next to the kitchen countertops. ,,Dad lives a state away. He payed for everything. He's pretty cool." ,,And your mom?" ,,She-who-shall-not-be-named has never been here. She left years ago. I live with Sammy. Seems she's at the neighbour kids'."

,,If you don't mind me asking, what with She-who-shall-not-be-named?" I snickered, taking a sip from my glass. ,,She's literally the worst. She wanted me and Sammy to fulfill all the freams she couldn't when she was a kid. Well, not wanted, forced us. If it weren't for dad being an absolute hero. When Sammy decided she wanted to be called Sammy, she flipped out. She went all 'I gave you that name little lady! I gave it to you and that is the name you will have aslong as you live!' When we moved out, she threatened to take us-her own kids- to court! She was crazy!" Connor's eyes were wide with disbelief at my story.