intro

Should I tell you all my reasons one by one? The hidden secret inside the frost of teenage. The love that I never shared with anyone else. The love that was meant for you.

A forever never exist in your dictionary, neither a life with me. Then why? Why are you here so suddenly, in front me, as if you were fated to sit across me on this table even since we didn't know each other?

Is it a foreplay from my part? Should I keep quiet? Should I not tell you what my heart calls for? If it's like that, then the one who'll end up getting hurt is me, only me. Not you.

You, on the other hand, were always a free wave. Came and went away according to your own desires. You were like a wind which gave me oxygen by embracing it. And I was like a flying twig, who didn't know where it's destination was, flying up with a wind called "you".

Are you real today? Real to be specific, can I touch you and you won't vanish? Seems like you won't.

But I can't tell my secrets to you. What if you don't love them? What if you don't cherish them as I do? What if you throw those secrets away because it becomes a burden and run away, far, as you always did.

So you, my favorite pleasure, my favorite hurt, must not know what made me come back to you again. Must not know who I am, who I was and who I wanted to be.

Someone who could heal your scars. Someone who could ...

Love you!

.

.

Story : Healing Me.

Characters:
• Jun (MC)
•Yunhee (MC)
•Yunhee's mom (side)
•Minghao (side)

Theme: Romance with a bit of angst

Mature: not really. intimacy. suggestive

Hope you will enjoy it. Please don't forget to leave a vote and a comment below to encourage me. ❤️

Inbox is always open. 🔆🔆

 🔆🔆