"Warning"

I just love the art above!

Also is giving me "Primadonna" by MARINA vibez
___________________________________________

- MONTH AFTER NEW YEAR-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tanjiro and Zenitsu were training close to the garten while Inosuke were sleeping. It's was around 6-7 am for them and Inosuke usually get up around 8-9 am on the weekends which with them is Saturday.
.
Aoi were making breakfast for when Inosuke wake up. Tanjiro and Zenitsu didn't had breakfast when they woke, both designed to wait until Inosuke wake up so they can all eat together.
.
-3 Hours later-
.
.
Inosuke had woke up 2 hours ago and the trio finally had breakfast.
.
After breakfast they all were sended to Shinobu's office.
.
"I can see you four are finally here"
.
Yes four. Aoi was with then aswell
.
"Yes Kocho-sama. Why did you call us if I can ask?"
.
Aoi questioned while the boys were quite looking at both of the girls
.
"We've got a note from Muzan's upper moon"
.
"What?!"
.
Inosuke had yelled. Of course he was surprised that an upper moon dared to come on a place that is full with demon slayer's.
.
"Inosuke don't yell, I'm sure the  explanation about this is written on the note that was given to us"
.
Tanjiro explained in quite voice. In fact he was shocked too but designed not to show it.
.
"What is in the note?and why only four of us are here? aren't supposed all the butterfly estate to be here?"
.
Zenitsu put his hand behind his neck before asking this. His head was full with questions about that 'note'
.
"Well. The whole entire mansion already know. As well the Hashira's. And about the note.. It's has something up with Muzan Kibutsuji."
.
Zenitsu POV•
.
As Shinobu told us this I wasn't much in shock. But I would feel Tanjiro blood blowing up. Is he angry? Oh yeah.. about to forgot he made Nezuko-chan a demon and yeah-.
.
"What does he wants from us?."
.
As I heard someone speaking, I escaped from my thoughts and looking at the person who asked. It's was Tanjiro. Not surprising to be honest. He hates Muzan tho.
.
"Well. You all can read the note."
.
Shinobu said before passing the note to me. Tanjiro and Inosuke came next to me real quick and we all started reading the note.
.
Note:

"Demon slayer's. Hashira's. I wrote this note to say that you all should be ready for a war.Want or not I don't care."

From: Muzan Kibutsuji.
.
"Damn that was kinda harsh-"
.
I said not noticing Tanjiro and Inosuke looking at me with stupid face.
.
"So..a war?"
.
"Yes Tanjiro. A war. So I'll need you to train really hard until the time come alright? You all are goin on more hard missions too"
.
Are you kidding me?! I know soon there should be a war between demon's and
.
"Zenitsu?"
human's and that we have to train harder so we should defeat Muzan
.
"Zen."
and his demon's. But. BUT WHY MORE HARD MISSIONS!? COME ONEE!
.
"ZENITSU!"
.
"HUH?!-"
.
I stopped focusing on my thoughts. Tanjiro was holding my shoulders standing in front of me, looking me with worried face.
.
"DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT"
.
He yelled and hugged me. Wait I scared him? How?
.
"I'm sorry Tanji. But how did I scare you?"
.
"What do you mean by how? What id something was happening to you?! You weren't answering me or the others calling you?! And I through that you maybe got something from Muzan while-"
.
"Calm down"
.
"Huh?-"
.
"Calm down Tanjiro."
.
Inosuke got Tanjiro name right. Which means he's serious right now.
.
"Tanjiro..you need to relax with the thing about Muzan. And how he should have done something to me? Don't you remember that I have a good sense of hearing?"
.
I asked as I giggled. Tanjiro just looked back at Inosuke and then me, after that he put his head on my right shoulder. Of all the sudden he decided to hug me but i did hugged back of course :).
.
"You three should get some sleep or rest, about the training. You all gonna start tomorrow officially."
.

"Alright Shinobu-sama"
.
The second younger boy spoke and grabbed the other two by the hands and took them outside of the room, closing the door carefully.
.
(Inotanzen vibes)
.
"Now let's really rest should we?"
.
"You're right Monjiro"
.
"Alright. So it's decided. We are gonna sleep today"
.
"Yes, Goodnight guys!"
.
That what the hanafuda earrings boy said before him and his friends make his way to their room
___________________________________________

It's short- me sorry <3

Hot^