AUTHORS NOTE

I don't know tf was wrong with me during the first two chapters but I might re-write the entire book way better.

If you want an example, you can check my other book "Just a lovely day"

Updated: 07.04.2024

I came to the final decision of editing "Little More", the fiction itself won't be deleted but chapters will be changed.

Why did I came to this decision? As it being my first ever fanfiction I'm not proud of it. It has way too many mistakes and uncomfortable content/Sensitive topics. (No sexual content or activities was written in the chapters).

What would the new plot be? I'm not entirely sure BUT, for now I think of making it after the demon slayer arc, meaning after the manga and how I think things would have happened. The book itself focuses on Tanjiro and Zenitsu and how they get their way through friendship to something more.

Who knows, I might change my plans and think of another plot. But I'm saying this from now that the book will contain sensitive topics, such as mental health issues, parents issues, and others (that I will get into detail at the editing)

When will the edit happen? For now I'm planning around 20.06.2024 to 20.07.2024 but as I have a project upcoming, it might happen later.

Thank you for reading this lovelies, I've updated the first chapter and added a note to it (this message will be added there as well). Thank you, and have a nice weekend<33