45 | Sun and Moon

The moon doesn't shine on its own

The moon doesn't shine on its own. It reflects the light of the sun like a mirror. This allows for the moon to have just the right amount of light to lighten up the night sky and to even hang in the cerulean blue day sky. On some days we notice it, on others we don't. But when we notice it, we can look at it for as long as we like. The sun on the other hand is different. At night we see her effects through the moon. Because if it weren't for her light, the moon wouldn't shine. And at day, she lightens up the world, allowing for life to take place. But when we want to look her directly, we need to put on sunglasses first because her light is too blinding. The moon, that is you. It's the way you carry yourself in the world. And the sun, that is your essence; your heart. The light in your heart is the sun that is reflected in the moon of your actions. So take care of the heart in your chest, for it is the sun that will lead you through this Dunya. The sun in your heart is the light ALLAH put into everyone's chest. And the intensity of that light will be ours to maintain and strengthen. When that light gets strong enough, it will get reflected in the moon of our actions. So, protect and strengthen that light inside your of your heart with every single thing you have. For that is the light that will benefit you in this world and the next, in sha' ALLAH.

 For that is the light that will benefit you in this world and the next, in sha' ALLAH