chapter 1

It was supposed to be an easy mission, just discover a new dungeon and get the treasures from it and just leave.
But it turned on Charlotte , why should Yami and some of his band members go with them! , She didn't like Julius orders to go together, but she couldn't object .
She might have hated accompanying Yami on a simple mission , because he annoyed her as usual, but she was happy to go together .

The moon was full, and it was the place where the dungeon appeared in a forest, and it was romantic , She was confused, she didn't know if she was angry or happy that they went together.
The exploration of the dungeon began, and she asked her members to pay attention and not to touch things randomly, it might be dangerous .
But Unfortunately, Yami members was a moving disaster , They move and touch everything in dungeon room without attention .

And what made her angry more , Yami doesn't care or said anything to them , Which led to her fight with him , and Get away from him so she can control herself, she still doesn't know how she fell in love with such a brutal person !.

She moved to one end of the dungeon, where there was an hole in wall, which led to the moonlight entering Through it , and shed light on a spot of land , it was shining so beautifully that it caught her eyes.
she was overwhelmed by the beauty of that spot where a pink rose appeared in the middle and the moonlight was dancing around it.
She walked towards the light And something was attracting her like a magnet, her mind wasn't working she just just wanted to walk to it Without knowing that this light will change her life .
Yami watch that Charlotte walking to  somewhere  without attention , He tried to yell at her, but she didn't answer him , Which made him surprised and frightened , So he walked towards her , not wanting to frighten her squad members.

When Charlotte reached that spot, she squatted on the floor and extended her hand towards the rose , when she touched it  a brilliant light shone Blinded her eyes closed her eyes so as not to hurt her whenever , she heard yami voice calling for her before she loses consciousness .

Charlotte began to regain consciousness, her head was hurting, she slowly opened her eyes, but a light bothered my eyes
"The sunlight is annoying," she muttered, getting up from the ground, placing her hand on her head, and slowly trying to open her eyes To adapt to the light .
"Sun! Wait a minute, wasn't I inside dungeon, where am I now?" she said She opens her eyes well and looks around.
It was in a beautiful green meadow There were trees and roses everywhere and it was sunny and warm , she really liked the look , When she stood she felt tightness around her waist and that she could not walk well , When she looked at herself, all she could do was open her eyes , She was wearing a tight Red  dress from the chest and waist, tied from the front , Perhaps she was not a fan of wearing dresses, but she was a noble girl , and her mother forced her at an earlier stage to join the magic squads to wear different types of dresses, but she had never seen such a dress design like that in her whole life.
And why she wearing it and where is she?

Suddenly she heard a voice coming towards her , It was the voice of people , When she looked towards them, they were apparently soldiers but riding horses! Is anyone riding a horse at this time? She wondered in her mind

Suddenly she heard a voice coming towards her , It was the voice of people , When she looked towards them, they were apparently soldiers but riding horses! Is anyone riding a horse at this time? She wondered in her mind .
But no time of surprise, it seems that they are heading to her, she has to protect herself if they are enemies And then she'll think about where she is .
She put her hand on her side to bring out her own grimoire to use her thorns and attacking them ، But she couldn't find it anywhere , which terrified her, where is her own grimoire.

when they become Near her, she tried to use any kind of her spell that doesn't need a grimoire However, she failed as if she had no magic of any kind , She tried to walk away from the men, but she stumbled and fell to the ground.
She was in pain because the fell to the ground, when I heard a familiar voice "Are you okay, Isabelle?.
"Isabelle? It seems you're wrong, I'm not..." Charlotte said , looking up at the man riding on the horse , But she fell silent when she saw him, she would never have missed him, how can she not know the man she secretly loved for years.

Yami was Riding white horse, but he wearing a beautiful clothes like the clothes of princes in fantasy stories.
He was completely different and very handsome in these clothes, His hairdo was almost the same as usual but not wild.
"Yami?" Charlotte could finally say while still in shock and not understanding what was going on. "Yami? And who is this? Is it someone you know?", He said as he got off his horse and extended his hand to Charlotte to help her get up .

Charlotte was looking at his hands in disbelief, Yami wanted to hold her hand?! There were a lot of things but she wasn't in a condition to hold Yami hand , she got up off the ground Without his help and tried to remove the dirt from her clothes.
" Why do you do this to me my beautiful girl , you are breaking my sensitive heart " Yami said as he upset
" Stop kidding, what's going on here, where am I?" Charlotte said awkwardly.
"That's what I want to ask you about We've been looking for you since yesterday , If you hate me that much, I can deal with this, but don't scare your mother for you and disappear all of a sudden,Darling."
"Darling !"Charlotte mumbled and blushed .

Suddenly he gently grabbed her hand and lifted her up and kissed it,
"I promise that everything will be fine even if you not love me and don't want me, I will understand, but that does not mean that I will give up , I'll try to win your heart over and over". He whispered softly so that no one could hear him except her.
"Love, Darling," Charlotte head was spinning, and she didn't understand anything Until man voice woke her up "Prince Philip, we have to get back quickly before the king gets angry"
"Okay, I understand , We'll come" The person who was supposed to be Yami replied.
" Come on, Isabelle, we have to go to my place So that your mother reassures you"
" Philip، Isabelle, what the hell is going on?" That's what Charlotte thought before she saw ( Yami or Phillip she don't know what the name of this guy ) riding his horse and reaching out for her to ride , She didn't know what was going on, but she had to go with him to find out where she was and find a solution to return to her kingdom .

The horse ran fast and the wind moved Yami hair in a way that made him more handsome , He noticed her and he looked at her and smiled,
"I'm glad I'm finally starting to get the attention of my beautiful girl" , Yami whispered to her.
"Stop that bullshit, I'm not looking", Charlotte said nervously, trying to keep calm.
"Here we are" ,Yami said .
she looked at what his house was supposed to be , It was a big castle, much bigger than even the king palace.

"Do you live here?" she said in surprise .
"What's the matter, you are behaving strangely, as if you have never come to my castle before ! , and if you want it will become your castle if you accept my proposal" .
"proposal" Charlotte thought, her face completely red, unable to control herself, and fortunately the castle gate opened and Yami continued to enter.

To be continued......