chapter 10

Preparations had begun for a party that Julius will hold and which will be attended by many nobles  .
Everyone was prepared and the guard was increased in order to ensure the safety of people who come .
The party started and everyone was enjoying food and dancing, girls were trying to get close to the princes .
Yami was not interested in the party. He was standing away from the noise, drinking a glass of beer.

Suddenly he felt the people stopped their movements and were looking at specific direction , Curious he tried to look at him, and then he froze completely and swallowed hard when he saw her.
Charlotte had just entered with her maid, she was wearing a blue off-the-shoulder dress, The skirt of the dress was not very puffy, it was long to the ankles, and it was decorated with beautiful flowers She was like an angel, that's how Yami can describe her .

Charlotte was standing in front of the door nervous, not liking everyone's look at her , It was annoying and uncomfortable, She tried to walk forward as the couples danced back in the middle of the Hall.
She wanted to withdraw and go back to her room, until she felt someone behind her .
She turned to see Yami looking at her and smiling ، And he extended his hand to her.

"Do you want to dance?" Yami whispered to her, she looked at him hesitantly and decided to agree She grabbed his hand and took her to dance, most of the girls were jealous Because she could dance with the Prince, but in fact all the men in the hall were looking at Charlotte and envious of Yami for dancing with Charlotte.

Charlotte was so happy at this party, She felt comfortable, thinking that tomorrow she would go back to her time , and would be able to go back to Yami And confessing her love to him, she is most likely no longer nervous about his presence by her side, and she hoped that the situation would continue to be like this when she back.

When Yami left her, she continued talking to the people .
Someone gave her a glass of beer, but she was weak against the alcohol she didn't drink, then she met William who feel her confused , And she told him A man upset her and gave her this cup and  she'd rather not drink alcohol
“I know dealing with these nobles is annoying, but you have to get used to it" ،william said while he Take the cup from her and drink from it .
William mother was standing with Julius and was watching Charlotte from time to time, when she saw William approaching Charlotte and take a cup from her, she felt frightened and headed towards them quickly, she weren't planning for this to happen.

After William drank a sip from a cup he saw his mother approaching, so he decided to go to her, so she wouldn't come and disturb Charlotte because She did not love her.
As soon as he got a little bit away from Charlotte he felt dizzy and his stomach started to hurt, he sensed something was wrong , His mind began to become foggy and the pain increased and he could no longer bear it He fell to the ground after screaming and dropped a cup and broke it .
Charlotte was horrified when she saw William like this and ran to him , Yami When he saw his brother on the ground and there was something white coming out of his mouth, he panicked, supported his brother and took him to his room for treatment .

They were waiting in fear, Julius collapsed when he learned that his son had been poisoned has not been knows why  .
William mother lost her mind and approached Charlotte And she started screaming while she grabat her.
"You are the reason, you killed my son!"
" Me ?! It's not true, I didn't do that." Charlotte responded with with fear .
Yami intervention to kept his stepmother away from Charlotte and stood among them .

"Are you defending her after she tried to kill your brother? I saw her giving him a glass of beer to drink and he fell after he drank it", William mother replied angrily.
Yami looked at Charlotte for an answer , Charlotte tried to calm down, it's not the time to get into trouble.
" noble man gave me this cup, and I didn't drink because i weak on alcohol, William took it and drank it، If someone is targeted for murder, it is me.”Charlotte answered .
"And you want me to believe this?" William mother cried madly.

“But isn’t it strange that you have attempted murder twice?، You are just a noble girl, why do they want to kill you? ” a cold voice said  , When Charlotte looked at him, it was zenon.
" How do I know " Charlotte answered.
"Unless the first time was just a cover so that we don't suspect you this time, I don't think anyone would believe a coincidence like this that William suddenly came and drank your glass!, you were planning to this , And you will act as innocent , and no one blame you for what happened, and you will get out of the accusation of killing him easily.” Dante said With an evil smile that caused Charlotte a pain in her stomach .

"That's crazy, that didn't happen" Charlotte defend.
" Then we'll search your room," Dante said, and they went to her room, and after turning the room, they found a bottle under the bed and Dante was waving the glass in front of her.
Charlotte opened her eyes in shock when she saw it, she couldn't believe her eyes .
" This is not mine, I don't know anything about it, you don't believe them..." Charlotte said ,looking at Yami and swallowing her words when she saw the look of doubt and anger in his eyes , it hurt her more than accused her of killing William   .

Charlotte Imprisoned in a private prison in the castle.
William mother said goes to rest ،but she slips into a room without anyone notice her.
And she found Dante and Zenon in it She was so angry .
"We didn't agree on that! Philip should have to drink that cup and not my son, my son might die!"
"I'm sorry my queen, but we didn't expect Prince James to come close to her and drink the cup" Zenon said ,

The queen would scream when Vanica entered  .
"There is no need to be afraid, your son only drank a small amount of drink, so the doctor was able to treat him, and he is now fine , The method is not important, the important thing is that our plan succeeded and Isabel got involved "
" Is he really okay? I'll go see him, watch what you do next time, I won't let my son be hurt." The Queen replied and quickly left the room

"Shit, if that idiot Philip drank beer, he would have drunk it all and died and we got rid of him, but now they are both alive, what will you do brother?" Vanica said dissatisfied as she sat in a chair .
"It's okay a few minor mistakes, I think arresting Isabel will make Philip useless and easy to get rid of him, and James we will get rid of him when we finish our plan." Dante said smiling .

To be continued.....