chapter 5

Charlotte would sneak out of her room sometimes and walk in the corridors of the castle To see what's going on around her, but couldn't take much information from the castle servants , They were trying to avoid talking in front of her, they were afraid that they might get into trouble with the king .
What she could know was that Yami mother had died since he was a child, and King had married William mother, who she was from another country , So that the relations between the two countries  get better.
Political things never change, Charlotte thought.

Now she has to find a way to sneak out of the palace to go to the place where she woke up , But she doesn't know anything about this country, and she's afraid of getting lost if she gets out of  Castle alone ,She has to find a way.
And while she was walking in the corridors of the palace, Her attention was attracted by a familiar voice , she followed the source of the voice Until she got to the servants suite she knew that voice  .
She was sol ,Charlotte was so happy to see someone from her squad.
Sol was being harassed by a group of soldiers, and Sol hit one of the soldiers .
Charlotte smiled because Sol hasn't changed here either and still has a strong personality , Charlotte decided to step in before things got worse , The soldiers got frightened and ran quickly when they saw her, they didn't want to piss off  the prince.
Sol was scared and she would be scolded .
" You're a strong girl and that's great so you'll my maid what your name"
Sol smiled To be Isabella maid that an honor for her.
" My name is Rin ,I will happy to be your maid I be as your shadow” , Sol said in excitement.
"Like something new" , Charlotte muttered and walked over, followed by Sol.
Having Sol beside her made her feel at ease

She went looking for Yami, maybe he can tell where she woke up .
she found him In a room with a bottle of wine in front of him , she looked at him did not stop herself from smiling at the thought that he hadn't changed .
" You caught me, does a glass of drink guarantee me that you won't tell anyone that I drink in the morning?". Yami said as he gestured for her to sit next to him .
"I wanted to, but I couldn't,"  Charlotte whispered, sitting in the chair across from yami .
Yami sighed in disappointment because she didn't sit beside him .
"I can't believe you're weak to alcohol"
“Imagine” , Charlotte replied.
“So what does the beautiful woman want?” , Yami asked.

Charlotte face flushed slightly,
"Well, there's something I wanted to ask you about , How did you know where to find me? Why did you go to that particular place?"
Yami looked at her with a smile, he would not deny that he missed seeing her reactions, the redness of her face during flirting or when he tried to get close to her And shy of him , He didn't  know why she suddenly changed towards him a, nd began to hate him. and put Wall between them, but he is happy that it is back to what it was before , So he'll listen now and worry later .

“Do you really not know?” yami whispered as he leaned forward to approach Charlotte, his face close to hers.
Charlotte shook her head in denial as she tried to control her nerves, which made Yami laugh .
“you always liked that field when we were kids, because it was wide and you used to say you could fly freely there ,  And that place has a special memory for me with you there, and I'm glad you chose to go there" Yami voice was warm and his eyes were shining as he looked at her
Yami raised his hand and stroked her cheek , Charlotte bent down at the touch not knowing how long she would take this, she was scared To give in to her feelings and love for yami with this version .
"A special memory with me!" This word completely woke her up, and made her move away from him quickly , This is not her memories and this is not her life, she wants to build her memories with Yami And not to take away someone else.

This is a movement made Yami felt embarrassed and walked away and sat well on the sofa.
"I want to go to that place, maybe it helps me a little refresh my memory". Charlotte said standing up from her chair .
"I'll go back to my appointments to find time to take you there" Yami replied, taking his glass and drink it "I'm not a child, I can go alone, I don't need protection" , Charlotte replied. with a frown.
“I will not allow this, it is dangerous for you” , Yami replied as he stood up. Charlotte felt he was worried , and she did not know the place well and decided to choose compromise between them.
"You prince can't go anywhere at any time, so don't worry I'll take my new maid Rin she's very strong, And I'll take that dwarf knight you took in your band his  hairy Gray blond ' Charlotte said before Yami objected as she tried to remember Asta name here.