chapter 6

Charlotte was being treated in her room, during this time Yami was getting angry from inside and walked into the room waiting for any news about  Charlotte case.
He was blaming himself for not going with her .
"Philip, calm down, it won't solve anything, I'm sure she'll be fine".
William tried to calm his brother, he had never seen him like this before, he was very angry, and if he caught the one who caused this, he would kill him immediately.

"I shouldn't have let her go alone," Yami replied, And he gritted his teeth angrily .
Before William could answer, he heard a knock on the door, and William was surprised to see Nozel in front of him An angry expression appeared on his face,
"That's great, as if I'm missing that too", Yami mumbled .
"Is Isabelle okay?, what happened! " Nozel said in an angry tone
"We're still waiting, she's still being treated," William replied .
Nozel ignored William and headed toward Yami .
" How can you let her go alone!, I won't forgive you if anything happens to her" , Nozel said as he grabbed Yami by his shirt, which made Yami is getting angry and push him away. "Don't you dare to raise your hand on me, you wouldn't fear Isabel more than I did, and she wasn't alone"  .

“Yeah, you sent that bastard with her” Nozel said sarcastically, causing Yami to lose his patience And he almost attacked Nozel to hit him, but William was faster than him and stand between them.
He will not allow anyone to make fun of his brother or hurt him with his words , He may be the youngest, but he has always been his brother defender.
" Don't you dare call Sam a bastard, he was the reason for her survival, and brought her back here despite his serious injury ، And I suppose you'd be no more afraid of Isabelle than her fiancé,  if you try to hurt my brother, I won't stand watching, and I won't care even if it costs us to ally with your family so stay away".

Nozel looked angrily at Yami and William and said before leaving the room , "I guess Isabelle hasn't agreed to your brother proposal yet, until then I'll stay close to her and won't give up on her easily".
After the door closed behind Nozel, William heard a crash When he looked back, he saw his brother hitting the table with his hand, smashing it And blood was dripping from Yami hand .
"What have you done, you idiot," William muttered as he went to bandage his brother wound .
.............

After a while In Julius meeting room, the doctor told them that Charlotte condition was stable, but that she should remain asleep and not be stressed, He said this while looking at Yami and Nozel.
"I want a report of what happened," Julius Serious voice came.
" I took a report from Isabelle maid, as soon after they reached that field، Sam felt a strange movement and moved quickly in front of Isabelle and received an arrow that someone had shoot it  at her ، They were a group of masked people she didn't know, and they fought them until Sam was able to summon his horse and run away." William said .
"Isabelle fight them?!" Nozel said skeptically .
" Yes, do you have any objections? She's stronger than you know", Yami replied sarcastically.

" its enough It's not a good time for you to fight, how about Sam, do he know them?" Julius asked .
" We couldn't talk to him yet , the arrow it hit was poisoned, it's good that it didn't hit Isabelle it would have killed her, and we sent some of our men to the field and wait for them to come back " , William replied.
"You'd better go and see what happened" , Julius commanded And everyone left but Yami stopped before leaving .

" Sit down 'Julius command
Yami sat as he grumbled, he wasn't in the mood to hear his father scolding now .
"So what's going on here, why is someone trying to kill Isabelle?"
  “I have no idea ”, Yami replied
" Are you ok ", Julius said in a tender voice, placing his hand on Yami shoulder .
Yami put his head in his hands and sighed in pain,
"No, what if she had previously disappeared and lost her memory because of them?! What if she was targeted?!".
“I know how much you fear for her, but you must be stronger and deal with these matters , When you become king you will face many difficulties , So you shouldn't fall apart easily."
"You mean I'm going to be like James?" Yami snorted and raised his head without looking into his father eyes .
" Not , quite each of you has a distinct personality and that is the tax of being a prince, everyone depends on you.” Julius replied.
“I know, but if I don’t protect the one I love, how will I protect the rest of the people?” Yami muttered .
"You will, and protect everyone I trust you son" , Julius replied with a smile on his lips
“That’s right.” Yami answered and got up ,  He needed this conversation to calm down .
...........

Charlotte woke up with a pain in her shoulder, she sat hard on the bed and looked around.
She was upset and did not know what to do, she did not find the rose that was the reason for her coming here and on top of that there are people  want to kill her.
Suddenly she heard the sound of a door opening and  looked up to see Sol was she ran towards her.
"I'm glad you're fine madam, I'm sorry I was weak and didn't protect you" Sol was crying while talking  .
"Don't say that, you fought hard" Charlotte replied, smiling at her .
"I'm going to tell the prince that you woke up, he was very worried about you."Sol said as she got up and ran out of the room  .

After a moment, Charlotte heard the voice of people outside the room Then a doctor came in, It was Owen, with William and nozel, Noelle , Her eyes were searching for someone who was missing, and suddenly she saw yami coming panting , He leaned against the edge of the door and looked at her from afar , he refuses to approach her because he thought he doesn't deserve to be with her , he smiling happily when he met her eyes , But he cut off contact and looked away , She was immediately able to discern the look of sadness and pain in his eyes, as if blaming himself for what had happened to her.
"You're fine now, don't move too much." she heard Owen voice and she nodded

Yami was leaving with Owen when Charlotte stopped him.
“Why are you standing there, come here?” , Charlotte finally managed to overcome her shyness to say And she points to her bed .
Yami smiled he would have refused at first , but the look he saw on Nozel face made him He will not miss this opportunity to harass him and keep him away from Isabelle.
So he approached and sat on the bed near her and held her hand, Charlotte face turned red as a result of this .
The doctor said you should rest and not tire yourself out " , Nozel said in an annoyed voice, it was obvious jealousy.

" I'm ok , no need to be scared" Charlotte answered .
" Do you know the people who They attacked you" William asked .
" No, I didn't see their faces, but I did see a snake tattoo on man arm". Charlotte answered, trying to remember
The 3 froze when they heard this from Charlotte.
"You must rest now I'll take care of things", Yami said as he took Charlotte hand and kissed it .
" Don't tired yourself, you have more important things, I will put my men to watch and protect her instead of your men" , Nozel said while looking at Yami with a murderous look .
This angered Charlotte because she knew he was accusing Yami of negligence and his conscious choice of Asta.

"  I have a bodyguard I owe him my life , He sacrificed himself to save me. You should be grateful to him and thank him instead of making accusations.”  Charlotte tone was harsh, which made Nozel back off because he didn't want her to be angry from him .
" Of course I am grateful to him but I wanted to protect you because he is injured”.
"Is he ok?"  Charlotte asked
"Yeah, he's recovered, he needs rest."  William answered her.
Charlotte looked at Noelle who was standing far away from this mess, looking worried about asta
"Alice Can you do me a favor and go check on Sam and tell him my thanks?" Charlotte said to Noelle And she wishes she had said their correct names.
Noelle tried to hide her smile.
"That's not acceptable,she is nobles girl" Nozel replied
“I think a visit from a noble girl would be Adequate thanks to save my life , don't you think so?", Charlotte addressed her words to Nozel with a smile She was trying to impress nozel for Noelle .
" Yeah, I think so, but I don't think it's appropriate for her to go to a men's dormitory" , Nozel muttered, not wanting to look bad in front of her.

" He's in a private room in a royal suite , I can take her" , Sol said as she approached .
"That would be fine" , Charlotte was looking at Nozel, who nodded in agreement .
Noelle quickly walked out with Sol from the room before her brother changed his mind , and she smiled because she Check asta health .

To be continued......