chapter 14

Yami was cautiously fixing his gaze toward the Queen guard, But he didn't like that smile on Dante face .
A queen was angry that her guards had been accused of treason, not because she cared about them, but for fear of being found her involved .
She stood and started walking towards Yami, talking about the sincerity of her guards, but Dante loud laugh stopped her And made her look at him.

Dante  looked at Yami, "I can easily clear myself of these doubts, but it's getting boring and I don't want to keep pretending ، It's time to get rid of you"
،" What are you talking about?” The Queen said in fear as she looked at him
" My queen,Thank you  to be stupid enough to use you, but your way to get rid of princes seems long and boring "
And before the Queen could say something, Vanessa was standing behind her ، Zenon was holding a knife, pointing it at Julius .
" It's your turn now, be useful and stay calm."
.
When William tried to move to help Vanica hit him and he fell to the ground , his body was still weak from the poison .
"You bastard!" Yami shouted out loud
"Don't move, or we'll kill everyone," Dante replied coldly, directing Yami eyes to a group of sword-wielding guards who tword at the girls in the hall , Yami didn't know how to act, everyone was in danger He must act calmly .

The Queen was shocked by their betrayal and when she saw William on the floor  she got scared , her son is going to be killed , She don't wanted to take control of the rule She just wanted to save him.
Suddenly, she heard Vanessa whisper behind her "Please don't move so they don't hurt you, I'll try to get you out of here safely." The Queen nodded, at least Vanessa didn't betrayal on them and maybe find a way to atone for what she did .

................

At that time, Charlotte arrived with Asta and Noelle, and Watching from behind the hall door
They had to find a way to intervene before anyone got hurt. ,
Dante was arrogant  , And he was trying to provoke Yami ، So Charlotte knew what to do and entered the hall She left the door open, everyone was surprised to see her, and Asta and Noelle took advantage of the chaos and slipped and hid inside.

When Yami saw her, he was frightened, "What are you doing here? Why didn't you run away"
"Do you think I'll run away without giving this bastard a lesson?" Charlotte replied .
"You seem strong enough not to run away , I must confess and make you my wife." Dante said as he headed toward Charlotte .
" Try " Charlotte replied with a smile .
When Dante approached the queen, Vanessa left her place and stood before Dante .
" What does this mean "
"There's no need to be jealous, I have a big heart that fits all women, now get rid of the queen,"  Dante replied, holding Vanessa chin.

" get rid of who? And who said I work with you?" Vanessa replied, freed her face from Dante grip and hit him in a sensitive place.
"Bitch!" Dante receded in pain and before he could even raise his head the queen grabbed a vase beside her and hit his head with it, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Don't move, we'll kill the rest," Vanica said frightened But William grabbed her leg and knocked her down and pinned her to the ground ,
what Vanessa did seemed a sign to everyone to start .
the girls started beating up the guards while they were distracted by what happened with Dante , with moves to defend  they learned from Charlotte.

At that moment More guards walked in with Nozel and started to fight those with swords , Asta and Noelle came in  And take part in a fight.
Nozel was frightened for a moment when he saw Noelle holding a sword, but when he saw her movements and her fighting abilities, He couldn't help but be proud of  his sister.
They leaning on each other's back to fight together.
" I'm sorry I didn't tell you this," Noelle muttered.
"This is not the time to talk, keep your arm straight and you're slashing with the sword ، And put your right foot forward and steady, it seems I should teach you more” Nozel replied .
"Yes sir" Noelle replied, smiling at her brother words and returning to the fight .