chapter 4

Charlotte was trying to come to terms with the situation she found herself in
She had to keep her cool and find out where she was , to be able to find way to go to her time .
So she pretended in front of everyone  she had lost her memory , and she didn't remember anything , Even their names, so she give strange names to them .
this argument would have given her a bit of freedom to move and Search .
And as usual in any palace for kings or nobles, you find the information you want and even rumors at place servant  And this is something that cannot be changed in any time , And she has to find a way to meet them privately so that she can get the information she wants.

Charlotte went for a walk around the castle, she was impressed by the design and the furniture that had been put there.
Fortunately she did not meet Yami or anyone else ,didn't want to lie to them she never did it before.
Her feet led her to the castle square and she kept walking in it, it was big and she thought she was lost , she Didn't know which direction to go then she heard the sound of fight,
it looks like someone is training, she slipped to the place where she heard the sound And  hid and look.
There was a young man and a girl practicing sword fighting ، And when she looked closely, they were only Noell and Asta! .

Asta was apparently teaching her how to fight and defend .
She was glad to see them here and it seems they haven't changed much, Noelle made a twisting motion that surprised Asta, and made Charlotte excited and shouted her encouragement without hesitation. She put her hand to her mouth, but it seemed like it was too late for them to notice her .
She had to act fast "Sorry to intrude, I didn't mean to spy on you" , Charlotte said shyly as she's getting close to them .

Noelle suddenly threw the sword and her face was pale , Charlotte did not understand why she was acting like this.
"It's not what you think it is", Noelle said in horror, Asta came and stood in front of Noelle
“I forced her to do this” , he said while defending her .
"What's going on here, I don't understand anything" , Charlotte said. "Don't listen to him, Miss Isabelle, I forced him to train me, please don't tell my brother I will not do it again ". Noelle said as she passed Asta and held Charlotte hand.

  Charlotte didn't understand what was happening, and before she could say something, she heard a voice coming behind her , Which made Noelle shiver with fear and muttered "he will See me" .
Charlotte sensed Noelle fear, so she decided to hide her, and later she would know why she's acting like this.
The dress that Charlotte was wearing  had a large puffy skirt, which made her able to hide Noelle behind her. She turned towards the owner of the voice and began to move towards the side door of the castle in a way that does not raise suspicions , It was Nozel.

“Isabelle?” Nozel said, as if surprised to see her here.
"Were you expecting someone else here?" ، Charlotte said as she moved slowly.
“No, I just didn't expect you here, they told me you were sick", Nozel muttered as he walks around and searched in his eyes in the place  .
"That's right, so I decided to get some air" , Charlotte replied, taking advantage of Nozel research and she approached the door, which was slightly open, and Noelle quickly slipped into the palace , At least Charlotte knew how Noelle got out without anyone watching .
" Did you hear sound" Nozel asked "What sound?" Charlotte asked, leaning against a door and pretending dizzy .

"Are you okay?" Nozel voice was terrified as he approached her , Was he afraid of her?! Charlotte thought.
"Yeah, my head hurts a lot" she answered.
"Come on you should rest, and don't walk around alone, especially with people of lower level" Nozel said, looking disgusted at Asta, who wasn  Standing watching what is happening.  Charlotte felt Asta anger .
" This guy was so nice to me , and helped me ,He would show me the way back inside because I don't remember a way back , So talk to him politely," Charlotte said in serious tone .
" It looks like your injury is serious and made you forget about these people, it doesn't matter now, let's go in" , Nozel said as he approached Charlotte and tried to put his hand on her shoulder , There was a cute smile on Nozel face , she hadn't seen before and didn't understand it , but she didn't love it.
"I can walk alone"  Charlotte said, walking in front of him.