~ Chapter 6 ~

Touya's POV:

"Where are we going today, sensei?" Mina called out.

"Yea, what's this field trip about?" Kaminari asked, "And where are we going?"

"I assume we'll be going to a place to help train our quirks," Midoriya began mumbling again, "But it couldn't be any of the training grounds, as it wouldn't be this exciting. But what other place where we would go to train that's better than UA? Or am I wrong and we're actually going somewhere to relax? But that seems unlikely as Aizawa-sensei-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP DEKU!" Midoriya looked as if he jumped out of his skin, "Your damn mumbling is annoying as hell!"

"S-sorry Kacchan." In all honestly, I'm glad there's at least one student that knows how to stop that guy's mouth.

Basically today Aizawa and I told the students that we'd be going on a field trip to somewhere exciting. But before we would explain it to them, they started bombarding us with questions. 

But if you guys wanna know, today we're bringing the class to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ, for some fun training. I've always loved that place, though it's better to train there if you're going to be a Natural Disaster Hero and/or a Rescue Hero. I'm neither of those, but I've always enjoyed coming.

"Oh my god, why did I decide to teach again?" My colleague groaned, "Listen here you problem children, there will be no more asking questions about where we're going, or else I'll expel you!" He threatened.

"I bet he's bluffing," Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Like when you said you would expel whoever came last in the test the other day."

"Would you like to test that theory, Bakugo?" Aizawa snapped, and he went quiet immediately, "Let's just get on the bus, and if you keep quiet we may tell you where we are headed."

"Hai sensei!" They yelled as they headed outside.

---- [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*] ----

After the boring bus ride cause y'all know I'm great at time skips 👌👌✌️

"So, this is the USJ?" Yaoyorozu asked, staring along with the other students in awe.

"Of course it is, Ponytail! What else would it be?" Bakugo raged, "Besides, what's so special about it? It's just a dome."

"Maybe it looks cooler on the inside?" Hagakure pondered.

"Guys, let's hurry up and go inside," I instructed them, "Pro-Hero Thirteen is waiting for us."

They all hurried in at the mention of 'Pro-Hero.' I mean Thirteen is an excellent Rescue Hero, so I don't blame them "We should head inside too," I say to Aizawa.

He looks up from his phone, "All Might can't make it today."

"What? Why?" I ask worriedly, "Is he alright? Did something happen?" Did it have something to do with those villains earlier this week? 

"Jesus kid, calm down," Aizawa placed his phone in his pocket and headed inside. I follow his lead. "He just overworked himself this morning like the idiot he is."

"Oh, ok then," I feel relieved.

He looks over at me, "Why? Is everything ok, problem child?" He asks, genuine concern in his voice.

"No, I'm just being silly. It's nothing." I assure him. Why would I think that a group of villains having dinner would be connected to All Might not coming to teach?