[🦋] : Butterflies.

.
.
.

PAIRING
Lia X Soobin
.

❝I'm in a field of dandelions,wishing on every one that you'll be mine

I'm in a field of dandelions,
wishing on every one that you'll be mine.
-Dandelions, Ruth B.

.
.
.
.
.

"Stop it!" The girl giggled, sitting amidst the vast expanse of dandelions, sketching their beauty.

But it was troublesome especially when Soobin decided to join. Of course she couldn't say no. She regretted it now though. Because this stupid specimen, laying on his stomach in front of her, wasn't letting her draw peacefully.

"But you look so pretty!" Soobin said, his eyes looking at her through the lens of his camera. "I can't stop."

"You're disturbing me." She rolled her eyes, smiling as the light november breeze hit her face and her brown wavy locks flowed, along with the dandelions.

Soobin captured that.

The sky wasn't sunny anymore. The clouds were whirling, covering the sun like a soft silk quilt. It was the pre-winter monsoon season after all.

"You sa-" he was stopped mid sentence when a butterfly landed on his lens, blocking his view of her, it's blue wings spread magnificently on the glass.

"Hey!" He shooed the blue beauty away and the girl broke into laughter at how cute he looked.

"This isn't even funny," he huffed, but clicked three more pictures of her that turn out amazing because it was lovely to see her so carefree and laughing.

And every moment they share ends up like this. With them being lost in each other. But none of them ever notice it. Or maybe one of them does. But never says anything.

"I like butterflies." Lia said with a little enthusiasm, closing her sketchbook - the flowers could wait. "I also like butterfly kisses."

"Butterfly kisses?" He repeated those cute words. They sounded so lovely even as he spoke them aloud.

She turned wide eyed and gaped at him. "Have you never got butterfly kissed?"

He shook his head, amused with the name of the 'kiss' itself. "I don't even know what is it- hey! What are you doing?"

"I'm showing you," she said as she took off her shoes and leaned over Soobin, startling the living shit out of him.

"Wait! No- give me a moment!" He pleaded with a helpless baby-like whine, but she sealed his lips with her forefinger and pushed him back on the soft grass, climbing onto him.

He simply sighed, smiled and politely surrendered himself to her. His fingers automatically left the camera to hold the girl in place.

Lia rolled up and down over him to find the right posture after which she executed her 'butterfly kiss'. She confidently blew a puff of air on to his eyes and brought her right eye close to his right one.

He was about to close his eyes when she whispered not to do so in his ear - her hair smelled amazing. He felt her poised body on him, slotting against each other.

She then beautifully fluttered her eyelashes against his. Soobin followed her in doing the same. The tiny hair of their eyelashes rubbed against each other - fluttering like butterflies in harmony.

She moved and did the same with their left eyes and he just remained awestruck at how soft it actually. God, was it beautiful.

The gusty winds whipped furiously, tousling their hair along with the dandelions but they didn't pay any attention.

"Do you know what you're experiencing right now?" She asked in a gentle tone that upheld sheer passion. His heart stuttered into the usual erratic self, that happened every dam time he was around her.

"A butterfly kiss," he answered softly. She disconnected herself only to look at him. They stared - intently, getting lost in each other's eyes.

So lost that they didn't know when it started raining. Didn't know when the dandelions stopped dancing. Didn't know when their lips got sealed together.

a short fully mindless scribblei did last night ÙwÚ

i did last night ÙwÚ

I wanna focus on writing more but school is being a bitch uGh. THANKS FOR READING <3
HOPE YOU ENJOYED (ಥ‿ಥ)