[☁️] : Raison D'être.

.
.
.

PAIRING
Beomgyu X Ryujin
.

❝I'm so in love with you

I'm so in love with you.
Best Part of Me, Ed Sheeran.

.
.
.
.
.

Beomgyu feels.

He feels, through one of the open panes od the huge window, how the wind rustles. How the raindrops slide down the glass. How the sky is covered in dark clouds that rumble.

How the chilly winter air penetrates inside but he doesn't close the small window, but wraps the blanket tightly around him and the girl sleeping on his chest.

Ryujin stirs and snuggles closer into him and he chuckles, making her groan because of the vibration.

She furrows her eyebrows and with closed eyes, lifts up her head, an annoyed expression on her face as she grumbles against him — a displeased whine leaving her lips.

"Wake up princess," he whispers softly, uses his fingers to trace her eyebrows and relax the crease.

She smiles as he pushes her blonde fringes off her forehead and she leans into the touch, humming, getting ready to drift off again — until the blanket loosens and the cold air kisses their bare bodies, making her jolt with a hiss.

The sound of his laughter resonates in the bedroom again and Ryujin finally opens her eyes.

"Wakey wakey," Beomgyu says as he taps the skin of her hips from under the covers because they are somehow cramped up together even when the whole bed is empty.

She sits up slowly, taking the blanket with her and wrapping it around her naked frame as she looks out of the window — leaving him without anything in the cold.

"When did it start raining?" She asks, gaping at the beautiful view. The night was dark outside — but the cityline, building lit with amazing lights, looked magnificent.

"Dunno," he says nonchalantly while standing up, wears his sweatpants but not the teeshirt as he gives it to her. "I slept minutes after you did."

Ryujin hums, takes her time wearing the black tee when he asks, "Hot chocolate?"

Her lips curl into a lazy grin as she affirms his offer. Chocolates in rain are the best. He smiles — looks at her with lingering, expectant eyes before leaving the room.

Sighing, she slumps back in the bed, events from earlier in the evening flooding her mind as she giggles to herself.

But it all stops when her eyes fall on the disheveled room — groans loudly. Cleaning the mess after making love is the worst part of it.