SEVEN - ITS ALL MY FAULT

BO

Things between me and Westley have been tense. There's no denying it. It's all my fault. But I can't help it.

It may sound petty, I know he's been sleeping with Garrett and it makes me never want to speak to him again.

As his best friend, it hurts to see him put himself back in the situation that hurts him so deeply.

As someone who is in love with him, it makes me bitter. Pissed, to be exact. Makes me want to punch both of them. West for being so fucking stupid. And Garrett for sleeping with him.

Based off of what Westley has told me, the sex wasn't even that good. Or good at all. He doesn't prep him. Which pisses me off. He's hurting him. And not in the good way.

Maybe if Garrett was a decent human being, I would be okay with it. If he treated him the way he deserved to be treated.

Why can't he just pick me?

I want to fuck him properly. Fuck him so hard he won't ever think of Garrett again. Fuck him so hard he can only say my name.

I've gotten my experience with men and woman. I know what I'm doing with men. Unlike Garrett.

I flinched when my phone buzzed, making me scold myself mentally for being so jumpy. My hand latched onto the device, seeing Wests' name pop up across the screen. Reluctantly, I answered.

There was a deep silence between us. Making me feel uneasy. West has never been good at confrontation. It's one of the main reasons we haven't fought yet.

"Hey," He finally said.

"Hey."

"There's a party tomorrow. I was uh- wondering if you . . . wanted to go?"

I thought for a moment. If I did go, West would likely go off and be social, causing me to be alone for a majority of the night. If I don't go he could get drugged and raped. Maybe it's my protectiveness, but West is very trusting. Too trusting if you ask me.

"Okay."

I could hear a sigh of relief on his end. The sigh made me wince. Have I really made it that hard between us?

"Yay! I'm so happy you're coming Bo-Bo."

His usually perky self seemed to pop out making me chuckle softly. I haven't heard his bubbliness in what feels like years.

Or really since the first day of school. I missed it. Him being so happy he can't contain himself.

Things like that, that make him so unique, they make me fall for him even more. And make me never want to get up.

"I'm sure you are."

Can I come over?

I furrowed my eyebrows, becoming worried something may have happened with his dad. "Yeah, is everything okay?"

Y-Yeah. I just uh- miss you.

His words made my heart throb. He misses me? Even after being an ass? I don't deserve this sweet boy.