[M] EIGHTEEN - FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?

WESTLEY

Club lights scanned the area only providing enough vision to make the ugliest people seem attractive. My drink stayed placed in my hand, watching Caroline dance with the sixth man of the night. Who will be the winner?

My smirk faded once my eyes settled on Bo making out with some blonde girl in the crowd.

Does he ever give it a rest? Poor Caden. He has no idea that Bo doesn't care. Or that he won't stop.

Maybe it was the joint I smoked, or the copious amounts of alcohol I drank, but I found myself stomping towards the ignorant boy.

"Bo!" I yelled grabbing the back of his shirt

He turned, to only give me a smirk, before continuing to kiss the girl. Like he knew I was coming over here.

I shook my head, grabbing his wrist and pulling the taller boy away. The girl only seemed to frown as she watched him being dragged away.

"Westley." He said deeply as I continued to pull him, not that he minded. He could easily stop me if he wanted to.

We finally reached the bathroom, where I pulled us into the big stall, locking the door.

The eldest boy ripped his wrist from my grasp, frowning. I rolled my eyes, taking a step back.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said sharply

"Me?" He chuckled, "Says the guy that is still trying to control me."

"That's not it and you know it."

Bo's eyes looked into mine. But they no longer held affection or care. Just irritation.

It was a horrible feeling that I just wanted to wash off. It sucks. It sucks so much.

"Then what is it?"

"I just want to know why you're cheating."

"On my boyfriend. As if that is any of your business."

"Yes!" I yelled "It is."

My fist balled as I glared at my ex-best friend who I could only notice how attractive he is now. The man I viewed as platonic was now oddly attractive. Yet his heart was so ill.

"How could you hold me, tell me I deserve better, with Garrett yet you're acting just like him?"

His eyes boarded into mine with so much hatred it made me take a step back.

"You are such a piece of shit you know that? We haven't spoken in months and now you want to come into my life with an argument?"

"Well we aren't friends so why should it matter?" I spat.

"Why do you care if we aren't friends?" He asked pushing me against the wall.

His body towed over mine. Arms rested on the wall above my head.
Head hung low, making our faces reach one another's.

He's too hot to be doing this to me. I want him. I need to be closer to him.

Our foreheads rested against one another's as he gazed deeply in my eyes. My breath hitched at as arousal coursed throughout my body.

Feeling this for him. Such a foreign feeling. If you asked me a few months ago, I would've never admitted it. Yet, it felt like this had simmered for years.

Like all this drama lead up to this point. That defines me and Bo's relationship moving forward.

So I took the only choice I knew I could make. To have Bo in my life. Even if it isn't as a best friend.