Chapter 6

Mina did not expect her relationship with Nayeon to blossom this far. She did not also expect that the brunette still doesn't remember.

Her feelings for the brunette grew and when she said before that it is temporary, now she wanted it to be permanent.

She is so afraid but also expect it to only last of months even though she knows that hiding Nayeon in the countryside can cause a delay on Nay's memory recovery.

"Are you hiding something from me, Mina?" Nayeon pouted as Mina sighed.

"I.. Nay unnie, we can't just leave the Farm," Mina normally, not giving any hint of lying.

"Then let's ask Jin Oppa to look for it for a while," Nayeon said. She has also only interacted with few people in the Farm because Mina can't risk it even though people in the countryside is not fond of social media's or outdated about the family of the most powerful people in Korea.

The brunette so far is not questioning it because she is so focused of remembering Mina.

"Okay fine, but not now," Mina gave her sweetest smile and peck the brunette. "I love you, Nayeonnie,"

"I love you too, Minari," She giggled.

For a year, Nayeon did not go farther than the farm. It is getting lonely but Mina is still on her 'getting things interesting' that is keeping them happy together.

"Mina, I remembered something," Mina froze in her place as she heard what the brunette just said, "I brought you in a luxurious restaurant for our date," Nayeon said. "I don't exactly know where it is but I think I saved enough money for us to go in such kind of restaurant, but the memory is vague. You must be happy I managed to treat you there," Nayeon giggled.

"We should visit that place again, maybe I can clearly remember,"

"Nay, It's not me," Mina said in her mind.

"Oh yeah, I remembered, but that place is already closed, Nayeon and I can't remember where is that place exactly." Mina apologetically said. She's been lying and continouosly lying. She is no expecting this but her sin is just adding up.

"Aww, nevermind," Nay hugged Mina, "At least you remembered the moment, right?  That's what's important since that treat is specially for you,"

"Is it not me you love, Nay?" Mina thought. "Aish, of course it's somebody else Mina. She just mistook you of someone she love dearly,"

"Will you able to love me too? I think that will never happen once she remembers everything," Mina sighed.

"I can always pretend that it's me that she loves."

After that Nayeon also already let go of whatever her past memory is because she cannot just force herself to remember. After all Mina already completes her.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Mina," Nayeon said and kneeled infront of Mina which made the elegant woman shocked. Nayeon is holding a ring which made Mina question where did she get that and when.

Sana and Momo showed themselves while holding the camera that Mina bought, it made sense to Mina how Nayeon got a ring.

"Don't you want to wait for your memory  to comeback?" Mina worriedly said.

"Why? with or without my old memory, I will love to spend my life with you, Mina," Nay said. "Mina please, marry me,"

The elegant woman titled her head to her two bestfriend, and Momo and Sana just nodded and gave their thumbs up.

"Okay, Let's do that," Mina said and hugged the brunette tightly.

"I'm getting married!!" Nayeon yelled and jumped like she won the lottery. She ran to Momo and Sana and gave them a big hug.