Chapter 11

"No," Mina said.

"I.. don't mind me, I'm just being weird lately and I think we've met before,"

"maybe you've mistaken me of someone else." Mina lightened up, dropping her cold appearance.

"Oh, maybe," the brunette smiled which she never did with any of her workmates.

"I have to go now, Ms. Im", Mina bowed and about to go out when the brunette gripped her wrist.

"Ms. Myoui, do you want to have some coffee with me?" Nayeon nervously said. This is unusual! She never invited anyone for a coffee before! Like everyone know, Nayeon hates coffee! However, she is like being controlled and she doesn't know how to stop herself.

"It doesn't change anything, Ms. Im" Mina said.

"ugh, whatever," Nayeon groan forgetting that she's talking to a Myoui.

"I'll leave you now!" But before nayeon can leave the elegant woman spoke.

"You should try Nyeon Coffee in MN Coffee store," Mina said as she see Nayeon roll her eyes and leave the Meeting room.

'I missed you' Mina smiled.

----

"That Myoui Sharon!! Argh!!" Nayeon shouted inside her room.

She hates how Sharon rejected her coffee invitation.she hates how Sharon looked down on their company.

"I see, Nayeon found her match," Jihyo Whispered on Tzuyu, Chae and Dahyun.

"It's the first time that Imtech got rejected," Tzuyu said.

"Do you think, Sana has something to do with it?" Jihyo said.

"Why?" Chae asked. "From what I've heard, Myoui's are really strict with business. Why would you think Sana has something to do with it?"

"I saw Sana hugged Myoui Sharon at the lobby and she ride Sana's car," Jihyo said.

"Sana has never mentioned the Myoui to me," Chewy said.

"Did Sana find new girlfriend? you just broke up!" Chae groans.

"I don't think Sana will go this far just to get back on Nayeon," Dahyun said.

"Well, let's stop assuming," Jih said. "I'll leave you now! I still have to fix Nayeon and Jeongyeon papers for the upcoming wedding!"

It's been days but Nayeon cannot remove the elegant woman's image inside her head. Mina intrigues her that she wants to know more about the woman behind the success of Myoui.

It's the first time that Myoui Sharon showed her appearance and it is only for the Im's, they considered themselves lucky but rejecting their proposal lit a fire on Nayeon.

"I hate to say this, but can you please drink the tea I give you! If you will not drink it atleast tell me what you want," Jih said in frustration.

'I want to know what's happening to me' Nayeon thought.

"Buy me Nyeon coffee in the MN coffee store," Nayeon said as she remembers what the elegant woman suggested to her.

"MN coffee store?! the coffee shop that became famous for 24 hours?!" Jih widen her eyes. That's right, MN coffee shop won the people's heart that Even Jihyo went to fall in line just to taste the famous countryside coffee.

Jih raised her eyebrows because how did Nayeon knew that coffee store when her boss is a big hater of coffee.

"Someone suggested it to me, so go, get me my order, maybe trying coffee isn't bad" Nayeon rolled her eyes as Jih showed her big smile and ran to get the coffee.

She is so happy that Nayeon is now trying coffee and not disrespecting it because Jihyo is a big fan of coffee.

As Jihyo entered the MN Coffee store, the smell immediately made her feel like heaven.

"Nyeon coffee please," Jihyo ordered but the crew just raised his eyebrow.

"It's not on the menu," he said.

"Oh, but that's what my boss said," Jihyo is embarrassed, but Nayeon said that someone suggested that to her. What even Nayeon know about coffee?! maybe they pranked Nayeon.

The guy who has a nameplate of V, just left and came back apologizing to Jihyo, "Wait for the order Ma'am. I will serve you Nyeon Coffee!" he bowed

"Wait, you told me that it's not on the menu?" Jihyo said.

"Oh, yes, it's not on the menu but it is a special order. Only few people knows it," V winked.

"Really?! Get me one too," Jihyo cheered. She thought, the person who suggested the special menu to Nayeon must be a big person or have a special connection with the MN Coffee store.

The secretary went back to Im tech cheerfully and give her ordered coffee to her boss.

'the smell,' nayeon thought as she feels her heart beating fast.

Jihyo left Nayeon alone to go back to her work and loved the coffee. it's the best coffee she ever tasted.

the secretary entered Nayeon's office surprisingly saw the cup of coffee empty.

"Wow!" Jih said.

"What?"

"You drank the coffee!! It taste good right?!", the secretary said as her boss looked at her like she's empty inside.

"Are you okay Nay?" she worriedly asked.

"Yes, just leave me alone," Nay said.
--

"Babe," Jeongyeon entered Nayeon's office and pressed her lips against her girlfriend. 

"Since when are you drinking coffee?" Jeong asked as she saw the cup of coffee on Nayeon's table.

"Since today, I'm just trying it," Nayeon stood up and pulled Jeongyeon.

"Where are we going Nay?" the brunette hates how the Nyeon coffee is making her alive and she is confused that she needs to get out.

"Let's eat outside," Nayeon sweetly said, they've entered a luxurious restaurant and Mina groans when she saw Nayeon again. It is like destiny is playing with them.

"Ugh! Why Ms. Myoui is everywhere," Nayeon irritably said while Jeongyeon looked at the other table to see Sharon Myoui.

"Why? Have you met her?" Jeong weirdly asked.

"We tried to partner with them but she just did not listen to the presentation and rejected us just like that. She did not even gave us chance," Nayeon said. "Gosh, I'm here to relax not to get irritated,"

"I thought Myoui Sharon is hiding her identity? why did she showed up?" Jeong asked.

"I also don't know, Jeong and I don't care," 

"Is that Sana?" Jeong widen her eyes when she saw Sana sat in front of Mina. "Are they dating?"

Nayeon doesn't know why she suddenly feel a pang in her heart. "Aish, that snake, Chewy just broke up with her,"

"That's Jeongyeon, Nayeon's girlfriend, do you still want to stay here?" Sana asked Mina as both of them looked at the table where Nayeon is sitting.

"Yeah, I don't care anymore," Mina suddenly feel guilty of her action before.

"No, let's go," Sana madly said when she saw that Nayeon and Jeongyeon are kissing.