Chapter 13

Blood is in her head as she saw a car behind her moving faster than she is. Nayeon got startled and woke up from her nap.

Of course, she can't remember how she got into the accident, but she is having some bad feelings about it. She is a well-known person in Korea and there is a possibility that her accident is planned. However, why her accident has never reached the media?

That is not really her focus right now. All she wants to know is what is that certain feelings she is missing. She always knows that there is something more than her accident because of the weird things and habits that she's been doing since she woke up from the hospital.

Nayeon kept herself busy by working in her office.

But suddenly someone entered without a warning.

The brunette was about to yell when she saw her fiance in tears.

"Jeong, What happened," Nayeon stood up and gave her a hug.

"She's back. No, she never left. I met her again," Nayeon felt stung in her heart when she heard it.

'That's great Nayeon, it means you still love Jeongyeon,' Nayeon thought.

Nayeon knows who is her fiance's talking about. It's her first love.

"Do you still love her?" the brunette gritted her teeth. She never know the name of that girl and never saw the face of the woman who's making Jeongyeon this broke.

"No, I don't. I just couldn't accept the fact that she doesn't want me in her life anymore. You have to understand Nay."

"Understand what?! that you are crying for someone who doesn't want you in her life?! Come on Jeongyeon! I hate fucking seeing you crying over that woman again! She doesn't even care about you!"

"We're done about this Jeong! it's been years but she is still affecting you this much!"

"She cares Nayeon!!" Jeong yelled back. "She did it so I can fucking move on and it worked! She fucking cares Nayeon!"

"Then why are you still hurt?" Nay choked.

"Because I want us to go back to where we left. I care about her a lot. I can't deny this soft spot she has in my heart,"

"Why would you bother, Jeong? I don't understand!" Nayeon is obviously frustrated because she is also dealing with her own problem but then Jeong is throwing her the same old problem they have been fighting about since they were kids.

"Because! I'm the only one who knows her from inside and out," Nayeon felt tears coming out of her eyes as she hears that.

"You sounds like you're in love!!" Nayeon yelled without caring now if someone might hear it. No danger as Jihyo is the only person who can possibly hear it.

"I told you I'm not!! Why am I even expecting you to understand! I don't know why did I even come here!" Jeongyeon sighed.

"Because I'm your fiance, Jeong!" Nayeon irritable said. "Get out! I don't want to deal with your shit or that girl's shit with you again!"

Jeongyeon hoped that Nayeon will comfort her and understand her but they are always ending up this way. So she bolted out from Nayeon's office without thinking twice.

She is shocked to see Jihyo, Tzuyu and Dahyun outside while Chaeyoung is walking away. The four clearly heard everything that Nayeon and Jeongyeon fought about. So, she knows that she fucked up again.

"Aish!!" Jeongyeon ran and pulled Chaeyoung inside a room where no one can see them.

"What the fuck Jeongyeon!" Chae groans.

"Listen,"

"No! Don't Jeongyeon! I'm so fucking tired of your shit. You fucking told me you love me then what's next? You proposed to Nayeon! Then this?!!" Chaeyoung yelled out of frustration.

"What the fuck are you doing with your life Jeongyeon! You are inlove with whoever that woman is that you and Nayeon keep fighting about! I betrayed my bestfriend because I fell in love with you while Nayeon is sleeping in that hospital bed for two years!"

"Do you even know what you are feeling anymore?" Chae wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry. I keep messing everything up. I'm not in love with that woman anymore. I'm not expecting all of you to understand because it's only me and her who can." Jeongyeon started. She's tired of everything.

"I dated Nayeon because I know the feeling of being not able to love back. I know that she's been in love with me since we were kids. When Mi- I mean my first love left me, I decided to shift my love for her to Nayeon."

"It's unfair Jeong," Chae mumbled.

"I know it's unfair, but I don't really love M- that woman anymore. I learned to love Nayeon, but when she left for two years. We don't know where she is, she might be happy with someone else that she chose to stay or she might be dead, we don't know," She calmly said while Chaeyoung is now in tears.

"I did not know that I can fall in love again after my first love. I am so focused on trying to love Nayeon back that I didn't know what I'm missing out. I fell in love with you Chaeyoung. You're the person I love, but then Nayeon came back,"

"She came back as if she did not leave. Nayeon's return is like taking me back to that feeling of not being able to love back. I promised myself to love Nayeon with all my heart because she deserves the return for loving me,"

"Then how about me? How about me who loves you back? We are in love Jeong, but you chose Nayeon, just because your pride cannot take that your first love cannot love you back?" Chae barked.

"Do you think I'm not hurting? That the woman I'm in love with cannot choose me?" she shook her head.

"Your first love left you because she wants you to choose the person who you truly love and loves you back, and not choosing to love the woman who's been in love with you that you can't love back,"

"It is like, you are proving to your first love that choosing someone you cannot love back will work. Is it worth it Jeongyeon?" Chae asked once again leaving Jeongyeon Broken.

"What have I done?" Jeongyeon said.

For what it's worth. Jeong drove to where she always goes when she's down.

"You're also back here" Jeong sobbed as she see Mina open the door of the house where their friendship grow.

Mina saw how messed up Jeongyeon is so she gave her a comforting hug. She is somehow responsible and she hates that she's here again for Jeongyeon.

"Of course, Jeong. This is my home," Mina mumbled. "Just cry, Jeong. I'm really sorry," she tapped the woman's back.

"I'm sorry I did this to you," Mina added. "You don't have to say a word, just cry,"

"You didn't do this to me, Mina. I did this to me,"

"I just want my Minari back,"

"You will hate me, Jeong," Mina said remembering what she did with Nayeon. "Please stop doing this to me,"

"I will never hate you, Minari,"

'I know you will,' Mina thought. 'Because I'm in love with your girlfriend'