Chapter 20

Nayeon got mad as she realized what is she doing with Mina. They went back to Seoul as soon as Nayeon walked out on Mina.

Jihyo feels bad and carries the information heavily while Nayeon is still confused but she is so stubborn. She still believe that she's in love with Jeongyeon when in fact Mina is making her weak.

A week has passed and J-line has already gone back to Seoul. Mina groans as she heard a loud knock on her house, of course she knows who is it. Only two person who knows where she lives and it's impossible that it's her grandfather because he's too weak to come.

The elegant woman open the door to see Jeongyeon crying.

"Hey," Mina soften and pulled Jeong inside her house hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"Will you listen?" Jeong nervously said. "It's about love,"

"Of course. Whatever it is Jeong, you know we can talk about it," Mina assured her.

"I can't get married," Jeong sobbed, "I don't want to get married. It's all my fault,"

"I'm sorry, I know this is not your kind of conversation but I don't know where to go," Mina tapped her back thinking what did Nayeon do to Jeong.

"I proposed to my girlfriend but I'm in love with someone else," Jeong said that made Mina stunned.

"It's not you! I swear. It's Chaeyoung, she's part of our circle of friends," she confessed. "What should I do? Nabong cares about her reputation."

Jeongyeon told Mina everything, from why did she date Nayeon even she doesn't love her the same way.

The elegant woman understood. She hurt Jeongyeon so much that she build that kind of mindset.

"I know that you are always right. I should have understand you earlier. Now I have hurt the people I care about," Jeong sighed.

"Always do what you think is the right thing to do," Mina said. "Don't stress yourself so much, take a breath for a moment,"

"How about you? the person you love. Why you didn't fight for her, Mina?"

"She not mine in the first place. I also make mistakes, Jeong. I just can't let it go, so somehow I can say that I fought for her. But things are complicated." Mina smiled while telling her that amused Jeong.

'She really loves her,' Jeong though.

"She's in love with someone else. I just did what I think is right. Letting go. Even my heart is choosing her, I decided to let go," Mina said. "Now, it is like I'm in your position when you fell in love with me, the difference is, I didn't push it,"

It is the very first time that Jeongyeon and Mina talked about love. And Jeongie is very happy to have this moment with her best friend.

Mina's wall is already broken.

Jeongyeon being herself, she thought of a way to break the engagement.

She knows it's the right thing to do.

She entered Nayeon's office and tried to find something that she can use against Nayeon.

Surprisingly she saw the envelope, Nayeon is currently out with Jihyo, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung while Jeong plans to wait for them inside Nay's office.

The woman have grown an interest on the envelope and opened it. She widen her eyes when she saw her Minari's name written on the Marriage certificate with Nayeon. 

"It make sense," Jeong felt betrayed.

"My wall are still broken"

"You will hate me," Mina said.