Chapter 9

Nayeon went back to her normal life. Going back to work and acting like a bitch. That's who she really is.

She acts tough and bossy because if she did not, people will take advantage of her. at least that's what life taught her.

She also did not have a vision just like in the hospital anymore, so she immediately forgot about that woman in simple clothes in her dreams.

"Unnie!" the brunette saw Chaeyoung walking to her.

"Hey, why are you here?" Nayeon raised her eyebrow.

"I worked here for two years now, Nayeon,"

Of course, the brunette keeps forgetting that she's been in a coma for two years, but it doesn't feel real. She always feels like there is something more.

"Babe," Jeong walked in to her office with a flower and gave her a peck on her lips. "I missed you so much, Nay,"

"We've been together for weeks now, Jeong," Nayeon giggled. Everything is back. Her feelings for Mina remain hidden as she couldn't remember her.

"Still! I lost you for two years, Nay. I just couldn't be away from you anymore," Jeong pouted as Jihyo came inside that made Nayeon irritated because she hates many people inside her office.

Jihyo has been Nayeon's secretary and losing her best friend and boss has also been hard for her. She thought she lost Nayeon and it's making all of them crazy.

Even if Nayeon is not the best Unnie, she is still loved by everyone.

"We thought you were kidnapped, we are so crazy waiting for a call but that didn't came. We searched everywhere, but you just disappeared.," Jihyo sighed.

"We also looked at the record on flights but your name is never on board," she added.

"We did not expect you to be on that countryside. We should have looked more,"

"Tsk! It's fine! I'm here now," Nayeon chuckled. "Now, get the fuck out of my office because I have to work!" she yelled going back to her bitch mode.

She is like this with everyone except when she's with the J-line for two years. Mina has been helping her improve her attitude without her knowing.

Everyone left the office except Jihyo because it's time for them to work.

"Do you want some tea?" Jihyo said.

"No, the usual," Nayeon said unconciously while reviewing some files.

"What usual nay?"

"Of course my favourite, coffee," Nayeon chuckled as she raised her head to see confused Jihyo.

the boss cleared her throat and looked at Jihyo weirdly. "What?"

"You don't drink coffee, Nay," Jihyo said.

"Did I say coffee? yeah, I hate coffee. That's sarcasm Jih!" Nay rolled her eyes, "Now get my tea!" she yelled.

As Jih went out the office, Nayeon sighed. "What is that Nayeon?" she asked herself.

"What's wrong with me?"

After a minute Jihyo came in with the tea that Nayeon usually drink.

"Here's your favorite boss," She said and left the office imemdiately because she cannot deal with Nayeon's mood swing.

Instead of studying the papers, Nayeon just stared at the tea in front of her and take a sip but she did not like it.

In the end, she left the tea until it got cold.