Chapter 16

"Mina will kill me," Momo mumbled as she park the car at MN's coffee store. Mina hates late people and it is the very first-time Momo will be late for their meeting. Well, Momo can be late sometimes but that is when Mina is not around and luckily the timing is right, but today is not.

Momo rushed out, unfortunately, she bumped into someone. It's like the time stopped when the two women looked at each other's eyes. Momo also slips on her mind that Mina is waiting.

"I'm sorry," Momo said.

"Hm, It's fine," the other woman blushed.

"I'm Momo, are you going to take a drink too?" Momo internally panic, of course, it is a coffee shop, what will she do in a coffee shop other than drink a coffee? but other people do meetings at the coffee shops but yeah! they have to buy a drink!

"I'm Jihyo, and yeah, but no," Jihyo rambled which made Momo confused.

"My boss is here, I need to get her," Jihyo added.

"Oh, my boss is also here. Ugh, actually I'm late now, she will kill me, Aish!" Momo groan, she wants to entertain the beautiful woman more but Mina, Mina will surely kill her.

"I have to go, Jihyo-shi. Nice meeting you," Momo bowed and about to enter the Coffee shop when they saw cold Mina pulling the Sana with puffy eyes.

"Yah, What happened," Momo walked to Sana and hugged her Jihyo got confused. "I'm sorry I'm late boss, what happened," 

'Myoui Sharon is her boss?!' Jihyo internally yelled.

"Give me the car key Momo," Mina said as Momo nervously gave the key. Mina guided Sana to the car and looked at Momo and Jihyo.

"Since you are late, you will take a cab home," Mina said and turn around.

"What? I don't have a money with me!" Momo yelled forgetting that Jihyo is still there. "What the fuck?"

"Then you walk home," Mina smirked and drove the car fast leaving Momo mad.

"I can take you home,if you want. But can you wait for me? I will just send my boss home," Jihyo pursed her lips and now Momo remembers that Jihyo is there.

"Gosh," Momo facepalm. "It's fine I can walk home. I don't want to disturb anyone. I'm expecting like this to happened tho. Ms. Myoui really doesn't tolerate tardiness, even if it's my first time to be late,"

Mina doesn't really like to leave Momo, but while the elegant woman is pulling Sana, she saw how Momo and Jihyo is looking at each other, the pink blush is visible on their face. Love is not Mina's expertise but she is well aware of what is happening. 

And as a punishment, she left Momo. Maybe it is not a punishment at all.

"I'm sorry," Jihyo said.

"Nah, It's fine. You will not kidnap me right? is your offer still available?" Momo shyly said.

"Of course, let's go inside. I really life this Coffee shop even if it just opened. You know, there become famous overnight," Jihyo shared as they enter the shop.

Momo froze when she saw Nayeon and Dahyun inside, 'Oh that's why Sana is crying,' Momo suddenly wants to go home because she knows that Sana needs her too.

While Jihyo got worried and ran to crying dahyun, "Why people are crying today? what happened?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh, she's Nayeon's secretary," Momo groans as she walk to them.

"We will explain when we are complete," Nayeon said. "And who are you?" she rolled her eyes.

'Sana is right. Nayeon is a bitch' Momo thought.

"I'm Myoui's secretary. Uhm I," Momo doesn't really know what to say because she misses Nayeon that is making her speechless.

"Her boss left her for being late," Jihyo said that made Nayeon laugh. "Ms. Myoui took the car and she kind of, uhm she doesn't have money with her, so she has to walk home. Can we take her? I will take her home later,"

"Gosh, she's so hard on people, is she?" Nayeon said, "Since you already have a bad boss, I will not be hard on you," the brunette doesn't really like the idea but at some reason, Momo is making her comfortable and she doesn't really know why she feels bad until she saw how blushing Jihyo and Momo is.

Maybe Nayeon understand why Ms. Myoui left her secretary with Jihyo.

Momo did not have to wait in the coffee shop as she is lucky enough to ride in the car with Nayeon. 

"So, Momo, does your boss always do that to you?" Nayeon asked as Dahyun is now fine.

"Not really. It's the first time because I'm late, It's my first time to be late but Ms. Myoui did not let it slide," Momo groan.

"You call her Ms. Myoui? not Ms. Sharon? like 'hey since you are my secretary you can do first name basis' Nothing like that?" Nayeon curiously asked.

"Oh, I call her Sharon sometimes," Momo said, 'But mostly I call her Mina, I only call her Ms. Myoui in public,' she thought.

"I see. Is she in a relationship?" Nayeon asked that made all of them choked.

"Why are you even asking, Nayeon?" Jihyo said.

"Cause she's so hard on people. She looks cold and I think people like her will end up being alone," Nayeon said that made Momo internally laugh.

"Are you interested to apply to be her girlfriend Ms. Im?" Momo teased.

Nayeon immediately looked away so they will not notice her pink cheeks. 'well she's beautiful'

"No! I'm already engaged," Nayeon said that made Momo froze.

"You're engaged, Ms. Im?!"

"Why are you yelling?"

"I.. I'm just surpised Ms. Im," Momo sighed.

"Why? It's all over the news," Jihyo said.

"Oh, we only watch business news," Momo reasoned out.

"But many business people are talking about it," Dahyun finally spoke because Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun is curious why Momo doesn't have idea.

"We cannot really talk relationships inside the office," Momo said. "And it doesn't also interest me,"

 "Your company is so serious, huh," Jihyo said. 

"Not really, but maybe yes," Momo chuckled. "We just don't gossip,"

"We can bring Momo home first," Nayeon said as Jihyo sighed because she wants to spend more time with Momo.

Momo agreed even she also wants to stay with Jihyo, but she wants to see Sana. Momo and Sana actually lives together, but they also have a room for Mina but mostly they all sleep in one bedroom because they prefer it.

"You can stop the car here," Momo said.

"But your house is still far," Jihyo said according to what she saw in the GPS.

"I can walk from here, don't worry."Momo said as the car stopped a few blocks from her house.

"Thank you Nayeon, Dahyun and Jihyo, It's nice talking to you. Maybe I can repay you some other time," Momo said as she bid her goodbye.

"Let's park there and wait her to enter her house, it's already dark, let's make sure she's safe," Jihyo said and everyone agreed.

The three of them froze when they saw Mina and Sana outside. San ran to hug Momo while Mina elegantly walked and gave Momo a jacket.

"You really walked?" Mina worriedly asked.

"I did not, Jihyo gave a ride, hmm with Nayeon and Dahyun," Momo said, "But you fucking left me!" Momo playfully bumped Mina.

"You deserve it," Mina stuck her tongue out.

"Interesting," Nayeon smiled while watching Mina running away from fuming Momo.