Chapter 21

Nayeon did not expect that Jeongyeon announced their break up in the public immediately.

It became horror for Jeong's family and Im's are mad that they pulled out the partnership with the Yoo.

Jeong didn't care about the break up of partnership so much because Mina promised that she will support Jeong on handling Yoo Inc.

While Nayeon is like shot in her back, she felt betrayed.

"Hello?" Mina chewed her side cheeks as she waits for the person on the other line speak.

She is not fond of answering Unknown number because it can mean a lot of thing.

Maybe someone is in danger or someone randomly guessed her number.

"Meet me at MN Café VIP room, It's your wife," She said and ended the call.

Mina sighed as she saw Jeongyeon sleeping on her bed. She cuddled Jeongie all night because her best friend has been feeling guilty for hurting Nayeon and now they are attacking Yoo Inc.

The elegant woman understand her pain because that's how she felt when she left Jeongyeon before.

"Jeong, I have to go. Nayeon want to meet me," Mina softly whispered at the woman's ear.

"Please be careful," Jeong mumbled while her eyes is closed and continued sleeping.

Mina entered the VIP room and did not expect to receive a loud slap from Nayeon.

"That is for destroying my marriage," Nayeon madly said.

"Why is it my fault?" Mina choked while trying to stop her tears. She is vulnerable right now because her walls are still broken. She cannot act so cold specially not to Nayeon after what she knew from Jeongyeon.

"You proposed to me Nayeon. You wanted me to marry you!"

"I don't love you!" Nayeon half yelled. "You manipulated me that you are the one I love,"

Mina painfully smiled and slowly walk near nayeon.

"I love you," Mina sweetly said and crashed her lips on Nayeon's. The brunette unexpectedly responded to the kiss.

Butterflies exploded in their stomach as Nayeon snaked her arms around Mina's waist.

"That's the kiss you've asked when we were in the countryside." Mina and Nayeon caught their breath as they are pulled from each other.

"I'm leaving everything. I will gonna lose my power and live a simple life. A life that is not your liking. I always tell you this for two years," Mina pecks on Nayeon's lips while the brunette is still stunned in her place.

"I'm sorry for destroying your wedding. I already signed the Divorce Paper, you can ask for Momo's help after you signed it,"

"I just want you to know one thing, I love you so much. I hope you find the person you truly love that loves you back. And I hope that one day, you forgive me," Mina gave her last peck before walking out of the VIP room.

Nayeon got frozen in her place as she felt her knees weaken.

She knows that she has feelings for Myoui. She just didn't want to acknowledge it.

Nay is furious that she is falling for someone she can't remember.

She's not happy that Mina left her just like that.

Months have passed but the divorce paper is still with her. She hasn't signed it yet because her body is stopping her to do that.

While, Jeongyeon is mad because Mina left her once again. She doesn't have any idea about the countryside house so she doesn't know where to find Mina.