3 | One last time

Yoongi was in his bedroom, sitting on his chair by the window, pondering over his life as Yuri had dismissed everyone in the staff for two days. He chose to stay because he couldn't think of leaving her alone at home.

Yoongi was infatuated by her, the moment he saw her stepping outside her room, on the morning of his first day. "Good morning madam," he cleared his throat as he introduced himself. Her delicate features, narrow nose, pink lips, and most importantly her dark almond eyes had blown him away. 

The first time he went for the interview, he thought she would be a rich, spoiled heiress just like the others he had catered to throughout his career. However, when he met her he only saw a girl confined inside the four walls that they called their home—with no one to turn to. 

Her father was very particular that she was not allowed to interact personally with the outer world, while he spent weekends away with new-young girls. Her mother on the other hand, barely acknowledged her existence, spending her days with her middle-aged rich wives.

Within three months, Yoongi had come to realize how empty her life was, no parents, no friends, and no emotional support.

However, he was not allowed to mingle with her as it was forbidden. She always tried to approach him, initiate conversations with him, but he would always cease the conversation asserting his professional boundaries because he knew that if he ever talked to her, he might end up falling for her. 

Over time, Yoongi began liking her compassion, her innate quality of being thoughtful towards people around her, despite being an heiress. He observed how she would always try to stand up for the right thing only to be shushed by her mother into being a lady—a lady is not supposed to get involved with such matters.

The reality of her pathetic life hit him when he heard those rich morons mocking her behind her back during one of her social gatherings and all he wanted to do was punch them in the face. Nonetheless, he stopped himself because he did not want to cause a scene with the rich people. 

His heart broke when one night, he saw her running outside, crying about something she had accidentally heard. Oh how badly he wanted to hold her in his arms and comfort her. Her eyes were red, her nose puffy and her pink lips swollen with constant biting. He knew that he had developed feelings for this silly girl.

Knock! knock!

The knock broke his chain of thoughts, "it's open," he spoke as he turned around to see who it was. His jaw dropped the moment his eyes landed on Yuri.

Usually, she would pair that dress with a top or a cardigan but today she was wearing it differently

Usually, she would pair that dress with a top or a cardigan but today she was wearing it differently. He couldn't stop staring at her, she was looking ravishing, her hair cascading down her shoulders, her neckline low, accentuating the swells of her breasts, the dress hugging her petite figure. He never realized she could look this sexy. His mouth salivated at the sight.