Disclaimer

The storyline and the characters appearing in this book are completely fiction. Any resemblance to real people living or dead is purely coincidental. I have taken Min Yoongi and a few other artists as a physical representation of my characters. I do not know or own these people in real life.

This is a BTS Min Yoongi AU story, set worldwide where the members are just normal human beings and not Kpop artists.

In my Alternative Universe, I have completely removed the existence of the pandemic. Let's just try to imagine our lives without the pandemic and have fun while reading this story.

This book contains smut please read at your own discretion.

© OliviaRose 2021

All Rights Reserved. The story, characters, plotline, or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the author's permission.

Plagiarism would not be tolerated.

Thank you!

Lastly, thank you for reading A Little On The Side, hope you enjoy reading my book.

Happy reading!

❝She was the heiress, he was the guard.She was the diamond, he was the char.❞The Song Family heiress, a forbidden fruit-no one's supposed to touch. What happens when she falls in love with the silent bodyguard?Will they be able to escape the rules created by society, to another world where their statuses don't matter? Or will they suffer the consequences of the seeds they sowed?---------------------------------------------------------------Character: Min YoongiGenre: Bodyguard-Heiress AU.Warnings: Explicit smut scenes, please proceed at your own discretion.