6 | Fate

"Yoongi—" she groaned in pleasure as Yoongi thrust his length harder into her. "Shhh!" Yoongi whispers as he covers her mouth and continues to pump his length deeper into her, eyes closed, mouth parted "some-one might he-ar you" he groans increasing his pace.

Rolling her eyes in pleasure, Yuri grabs his back, leaving nail marks on his pale skin, trying to suppress her moans of pleasure.

They are currently in her bedroom, making love to each other, trying to keep their voices low so no one hears. Being her bodyguard, his job was to serve her, so it was easy for him to sneak away without raising any doubts among the staff.

Holding his back tightly against her body, Yuri murmurs "the do-or is lock-d, ah—" she stops as Yoongi slams harder into her. "Fo-cus here my love" he kisses her lips as he continues to slide in and out of her. "Oh, you're s-oo wet baby" he moans as he slows down his pace, wanting to elongate their orgasm.

"Don't!" Yuri warns as she knows what Yoongi is trying to do, "you need to rush—out right-no—ah—" she groans as he increases his pace, again. "Right, so-rry" he utters as he continues to thrust into her, kissing her neck simultaneously.

"Yes..." Yuri whimpers as she reaches her climax, her walls clenching hard around Yoongi, engulfing his length into her. "God—I love it when yo-u're clo-se" he groans as her clenching brings more pleasure to him. Increasing his pace, he starts thrusting fast, chasing their orgasms when Yuri spasms hard, coming onto his length as Yoongi thrusts sloppily, coming around the same time. 

"I love you so much, Yuri" he murmurs as he kisses her forehead. "I love you too" she replies, as he pulls out of her, removing his condom, tying a knot at the top of it, securing it safely so he can dispose of it, later. It was very important for them to be careful as one mistake and things could go wrong.

It had been a month since that afternoon in the stables. However Yoongi and Yuri have not slowed down, in fact, they would be professing their love to each other, at every moment they get, sneaking off to places to make love to each other—either the stables or Yoongi's quarters or her bedroom.

They were like hormonal teenagers who just couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

Wrapping the condom in tin foil, Yoongi places it securely in a small pouch, that he carries for this purpose as Yuri rushes to clean and get dressed. Buttoning his crisp ironed shirt, Yoongi wears his pants, ensuring his uniform looks perfect he opens the door slowly. Peeking his head outside, he ensures that no one is outside the room and takes his position, waiting for her to arrive. 

Usually, he would not make love to her this early in the morning, but today was different as most of the staff was busy preparing the mansion for the arrival of Song Joon Ho, her father, so no one was working on her floor, even her mother was outside in the garden, organizing the table for their morning tea. 

Something was different, this was not his usual monthly trip. He had called Yoongi last night, asking him to make sure Yuri is joining him during the morning tea as he wanted to have a conversation with her.

Meanwhile, Yuri runs around her closet, looking for something to wear. Changing into her day's attire, Yuri hears her father's car entering the driveway, she rushes towards her bedroom window to see her father getting out of the car, as most of the staff rushes around the garden, preparing his morning tea table, placing different varieties of snacks, watering the plants, and making the place presentable, to not to receive any berating from her mother.

"He's here", sighing, she brushes her hair and checks herself in the mirror, looking for any missed out bruises or marks on her body that might indicate her engagement in sinful behaviors.