5 | Beautiful flower

Holding Yuri tightly in his arms, Yoongi enters one of the empty stalls in the stable, his lips not leaving hers. Setting down her body softly on the pile of hay, Yoongi hovers her body, resting his weight on his arms placed on either side of her body, and continues to devour her lips.

Yuri briefly opens her eyes to see where they are and pulls away from the kiss. "You're lucky I've sent everyone home for the weekend" she giggles as she wraps her arms around his body affectionately.

He pecks her softly on the lips, "that's why I brought you here" he smirks. 

"Please, you just wanted to make use of the empty stables", she remarks playfully.

He pulls further away from her, trying to get a good look at her face, "Oh really? how?" he asks, cocking his brow at her.

"By making love to me, here?" Yuri speaks softly, as Yoongi's cheeks turn pink, and mouth parted. "Yo-you want me to m-make love to you?" he stutters. Making love to her—something Yoongi has been wanting to do since he fell in love with her. 

Especially at night, sitting alone in the confines of his room, he would often imagine—how it would feel to make love to her, her body writhing in pleasure underneath him as he thrust into her, her nails clawing his back as she would reach her orgasm. 

But he would often brush these thoughts away because he never wanted to take her innocence away. She was his pure flower.

"Didn't we just confess our feelings to each other?" she inquires, breaking his sinful thoughts.

He looks at her, lying underneath him, and he remembers the conversation they were having, his mouth dries, "B-but aren't you—vir-virgin..." he falters, while Yuri looks at him in confusion.

She knew he was concerned about her, "Yoongi, stop overthinking everything, I want you, I want this" she reassures him as she places her arm on his chest, feeling the beating of his heart. He observes her face, trying to understand if she really wants this—seeing the sincerity in her eyes, he gives in.

He will shower love to his beautiful flower.

Shaking his worries away, he removes his shirt and places his lips onto hers, kissing her tenderly, for he doesn't want to hurt her in any way. Pulling him closer to her body, Yuri deepens the kiss, their lips melding together softly, tasting, sucking, and biting each other.

Yuri moves her palms all over his back, feeling his smooth skin as Yoongi places his palms beneath her head, holding her head firmly, his fingers lacing in her hair as he continues to devour her lips, while Yuri's breathing increases.  Yoongi starts moving lower, placing wet kisses along her jawline, tasting her skin, while Yuri arches her back enjoying the sensation.

Yoongi instinctively, wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her body closer to his, moving his mouth lower to her collarbone, tongue swiping over her hollowed throat. He slowly moves towards her right shoulder, paying attention to her shoulder bone.

"Ah—" she moans, her thigh clenching together, involuntarily.

He finally peels the strap of her dress, removing them slowly off her shoulders, he bites the skin of her shoulder blades, leaving another pink mark on her body. Raising her chest, she lowers down her dress, exposing her breasts to him—her nipples erect, pointing towards Yoongi.

Yoongi has always imagined how it would feel to make love to her, and not just thrust into her core, but cherish her—her entire body, showering it with tender kisses, tasting every part of her's. So watching her nipples erect was a beautiful sight for him.

His fingers graze softly over her nubs, feeling their stiffness beneath the pads of his fingers, he softly twists the nub between his two fingers. "Oh—" she throws her head back, feeling the new sensation in her nips. Never in her life, she thought playing with her nipples would feel this good.