chapter 5

Then something clicked in my head I pulled my phone out and pulled up a picture X had sent me a long time ago when sex rings and auctions were big all over.

I showed jungkook. "Look, it's the same red engraving. It's Mr.Park and his men. X read told me a long time ago that he was wanted for holding these auctions selling people they pulled off the streets".

"Just when I was about to start the mission to find Park everything died down and the people were said to have been returned home. But refused to speak on what happened or reveal their identities".

"Now he's back to start selling people again". Jungkook processed everything I said. "We'll need to work fast then before be picks up and vanishes again".

I nod. "Let's go tell Xman". I said. We both got up and ran to X's office. Knocking and quickly getting in. "What's wrong with the both of u why the rush". He asked coldy.

"Sir we found out what happened to the kids and teachers and who did it". We said in unison. "Is that so have a seat and explain".

We sat down and told him everything. "Good work agents. You two never failed me. Starting tomorrow you both will go with the air force and get those kids and teachers back safely".

We nod and bowed saying goodnight we left the office going home to get rest for tomorrow.