chapter 14

As u and jungkook payed for entry g/n and yoongi stood mesmerized by the lights and music and all the people. Yoongi was never the most social person but he actually liked seeing the people having fun.

After paying you all went around playing lots of little games having snacks and even bought so little pieces if clothes that the youngers liked.

You and jungkook managed to win a giant teddy bear each for yoongi and g/n the big smiles they had on never left their faces.

"This is soo much fun. Thank u hyung and noona for bringing us here"g/n nodded her head beside yoongi where she stood showing that she was also thankful and having fun. U and jungkook smiled. "Anytime".

After a while everyone was hungry so we went to the side where all the food stalls and benches were. You went with yoongi to get what he wanted and jk stayed with g/n to get what's getting wanted.

After everyone met back up at a bench and everyone ate while chatting. Once done they sat for while longer so their food could digest jungkook took g/n to the bathroom and u did the same with yoongi.

Once everyone was done you left yoongi with jungkook after whispering something to him to which he agreed. "Where are u going noona". "To get something little one stay here with your hyung".

He nodded obediently and held jungkooks hand just like g/n. U went to the center of the park where the ferise wheel was and bought four tickets to go on then went back to the others.

"Look what I got". U chimed. "Wait we're going on that". G/N asked u with her wide doe eyes making u and jungkook chuckle.

"Yes hun". "Wait really noona woow". Yoongi also said in excitement. "Yup let's go before another line forms". You all went and got into two separate seats in pairs ofcourse.

Then after about five minutes the ride started. Yoongi held tight onto you when he felt the movement. He hide in your chest and just peeked out looking down as the wheel turned.

"I-its so high noona". "It is but look u can see over the highway and over the entire park. Look thats where we're before". U pointed out to him. Then u heard a little shreak and jungkooks laugh.

U looked back and saw g/n hugging him for dear life and he's laughing. U shook your head and laughed. Soon you all were going down and yoongi was looking here and there wanting to see as much as he could from high up.

"Look noona". He was pointing out every little thing he saw to u as u just admired him. This was all u need to just have fun with the people that meant the most in the world to u.

Soon u all were off of the ride. You and yoongi got off first then soon after came jungkook and g/n. Getting off jungkook had to carry g/n she wouldn't let go of him.

Poor thing looked like she was about to cry and jungkook was stroking her hair. As he got to u two he said. " note to self she has a fear of heights".

"Shush". She sassed out tho she was still scared. "Alright alright calm down princess". Jungkook said a smile never leaving his face just like yours and yoongis.

"Alright it's already 9:30 we've been on every ride and played every game. Let's go home now". U said.

"Let's go I want sleep". Yoongi said. "Sleepy cat". U said teasing him making his whine. You all walked back to the cars and went home. It was a great day.