chapter 19🔞

The week passed being very problematic. There were alot of mixed emotions with the two couples but also alot of scolding.

But now it was the last straw mainly for y/n yoongi has been doing alot and now her will to keep herself at bay is vanishing.

She talked to jungkook and so is his so now they were just gonna give the toingers what they want. I mean after all it's only fair before they said wait till they were 18 and noq they were.

Y/N'S POV

It's evening time and I'm in my home office. Yes tho I'm an agent we still have paperwork so I doing mine right now. All of a sudden someone burst into my office.

I knew it was non other than yoongi everyone else knocks but not him. "Babeee". "What's up baby". "Look up".

I looked up and saw him wearing this with this choker

I would be sinning my soul if I said he didn't look hot

I would be sinning my soul if I said he didn't look hot. I threw my head back on my office chair running my fingers through my hair.

I heard footsteps approaching and then I felt a weight on my lap and hands circling around my neck.

I looked at him and saw him just straddling my lap and had a little smirk then I felt something through my damn pants.

He had no underwear on. "Mommy please". He was giving puppy eyes he's giving it all now. He knew I wasn't gonna resist him this time.

"You live to drive me crazy hm". I asked as I pulled on the collar he was wearing giving him little kisses on his jaw.

"Mm yes". I put my free hand under his hoodie and felt how hard he was. I brought him into a rough kiss as I massaged his thigh he let our little moan into the kiss allowing me to put my tongue in.

The kiss got hotter as I lifted his hips and circled the pad on my thumb over his hole. His already tight hole clenched feeling the coldness of my finger.

Then I remembered how much of a bitch he was for a little pain so I gave him a tight slap on the ass and he clawed at my shoulders in response

"Go get the lube and strap, quickly". I ordered him. He quickly stood up stumbling a little and ran to our room getting what I told him to.

He came running back and didn't forget to lock the door behind him. He came forward putting the things down on the desk he sat back down on my lap and started grinding.

I reached back and slowly pushed my middle finger into his hole as he was grinding on my thigh. He moaned and leaned forward putting his forehead on my shoulder.

He kept repeating mommy over and over. "We barely just started and you're already losing yourself so much". I landed another tight slap on his ass with my other hand.

Soon I added my ring finger in feeling the stretch and the sting he started bouncing up and down wanting to feel more.

"Mm m-more please m-mommy". Since he's been waiting for so long I decided to have a little mercy on him I added in my index finger and lifted his head eyes rolling back.

I saw him reach down to touch himself making me slap his hand. He whimpered out "Don't touch that's my job". Soon his moans got more shakey. I knew what that meant "close".

His legs were shaking from the pleasure. I immediately pulled my fingers out making him whine. "That's for attempting to touch yourself". He bit his lip then leaned forward and attacked my neck with hickeys.

I leaned my head back letting him have his way for the while. He tugged at the hem of my sweat shirt. Yoongi always liked to feel my body closely. So he always wanted my shirt off so I wasn't surprised.

I pulled my shirt off throwing it on the nearby couch then pulled him into another kiss he wrapped his fingers in my hair as I reached on my desk for the lube and strap on.

I prepared them them sat yoongi on my desk after moving eveything back. I stood up fastening the stap onto my hips once done I walked back to yoongi.

Grabbing the back of his thigh I pulled him more down to me pushing his kegs down to his chest. He brought his hands up holding his legs and I lined the tip up with his hole.

I pushed in quickly feeling himself stretch more he threw his head back arching his back a little. I gave him time to adjust and once he signaled he was good I started thrusting at a medium pass.

His legs shook and back arched further. He was moaning my name non stop. I reached up lifting his sweater I played with his nipples making his eyes roll back.

"Faster" he breathlessly said. I decided to tease so I slowed down but started going deeper the dildo reaching placing he couldn't imagine. "C-CLOSE". "Cum for me kitten". I whispered into his ear as I strocked his length.

Within seconds he had my palm covered in his cum. I raised my palm upto his face he knew what I wanted him to do. He licked it all and showed me his tongue before and after he swallowed it. "Good little bitch".

He moaned at the name. He had both a degrading and praise kink. Soon I started thrusting again this time quickly. It took him by surprise, "let go of your legs kitten". He did as told.

I lifted his whole still inside the shift made him grunt I sat down on my chair again and let him straddle my lap again. "Ride it". I ordered. Wordlessly he started doing as told.

Bouncing up and down spreading his ass as doing so sweat dripping from his skin. He was a hot mess "s-sensitive". He whimpered and slowed down. I started to strock his member. "Don't slow down now, come on continue for me you're looking so pretty in this position".

Hearing my words his confidence seemed to have been boosted his pace sped up again and in no time. "Cumming". He was shaking hard from the overstimulation. Soon he came again on my fingers.

I made him suck on them as I helped us ride out his orgasm the friction from the dildo and my pants made me cum already.

Soon he stopped moving and leaned on me breathing heavily. I carefully lifted him up a little and pulled put of him. He grunted from the emptiness he now felt.

I sat him on one of my thighs and managed to get the strap on off. I threw it on the desk to clean later and pulled toongi back to my body comfortably.

"U did so well for me baby, I'm proud of u". I felt him snuggle into me more in response. " I love u little one don't forget that". He nodded. "I love u too noona". I strocked his hair in a calming manner and within a matter or minutes I heard little snores, he fell asleep.

"Guess cleaning up will have to wait till later". I whispered. I shifted him laying him on his side taking the blanket from in my desk drawer I spread it over his body. The ac was on so he would feel cold.

Laying my head back the events of just now flashed in my head making me smile. In the midst of that I heard a girl moan loadly down the hall. "Sheesh jungkook going in". I said to myself chuckling.

Yoongi shifted a little snuggling his face into my neck spon the tiredness took over me aswell and I was out like a light too.