chapter 6

New morning I woke up at 4:00 a.m. got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. I showed and changed.

I went downstairs and saw jungkook in the kitchen making us breakfast already changed and ready.

we both live together in our own mansion.

"Good morning kook". "Morning shorty". "Yahh, come on cut me some slack I didn't ask to be short". I fake cried. "Never bish". "I hate you". "U know u love me".

I rolled my eyes smacked him on the ass and sat on a stool. "YAH". I laughed out. "Gotta get patback somehow. It's better than a kick to the nuts so shut up". "True".

He soon finished breakfast and we ate then left to the parking lot and selected our cars. With that we left to the agency.

Getting inside guards bowed to us as we just walked forward going straight to X's office to inform his that we're ready to start the mission.

As we were about to enter the elevator a worker came running. "Agent 001 and 002 Mr.X is already at the landing pad waiting for u two go there".

We nodded and walked away to the roof where the landing pad is.

Getting up we saw X and his guards. "Good morning sir". We both greeted he returned then started instructing us. " You both will go normally you'll take part in the auction. Now we were confused. Just keep an eye out look for Park don't make it obvious you're agents.

I heard there are two orphans in that class a girl and a boy. The girl had hidden she's an orphan not the boy. But their names are Min Yoongi and G/N (girls name, choose any name u want).

Those two u both bid for. "What why". I asked. "They don't have anywhere to go and if u two by them you will bring them here and we'll decide further. I don't want to have them go back to their old lives they can be targets in future once they are shown to those mafias and gang leaders that'll be present.

We can keep them safe. But anyway. The air team will be in helicopters waiting for when u both signal to start the attack. Only do so once it's a while down in the auction and you've bought the girl and boy already.

From them u both can leave with them to home. The air team and body guards can handle accordingly.

We both nod and wentnto our cars starting our complicated journey to that warehouse.

MYG POV

It's been a day since we've been kidnapped. They kept is in the cages and didn't give us anything to eat or drink. Alot of the kids and some teachers have been begging for food but all they got was tazed in return.

I was in a cage at the very back at the corner so I just stayed quiet not wanting to bring anymore trouble for myself. A girl that was in the cage next to me seemed to have ahd the same idea as me the entire time we may have been the only two to remain silent.

While I was in my deep thought the door burst open and multiple men came in. They started moving the cages one by one out of the big door.

Everyone started to panic and move around. My heart beat increased and my breathing became heavy. What's going on what are they gonna do to us.

We made it out to the main part of the warehouse and saw the room was filled with people win suits they all had sinister looks aswell.

There was a stage up front aswell. They took the five teachers chained their legs and arms and ripped their clothes off.

My eyes widened and I immediately looked down. What the hell are they doing to them.

Then the same guy from yesterday came out from behind the curtains and stood infront of a mic in the middle of the stage between the teachers who I was trying my best not to glance at.

"Good day ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our auction. Today we have a couple adults who may or may not have experience in what we all are interested in if u know what I mean. Then we have a wide selection of teenagers. Might not be as experienced but it'll still get the job done".

Now I knew what they were doing. They we gonna sell us what the hell. I don't want people touching me. Oh God please send help this can't happen.

The teachers started screaming and crying. The guards came and shoved cloths in their mouths to shut them up.

"Let the bidding begin". The man said and then one by one the teachers were brought forward and people started calling prices.